Update on Kadens scan

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, well another detailed scan today, thefluid in his ventricles has increased by 2mm but they said it is probably due to his head growing to, his limbs are still measuring 3 weeks behind though :wacko: looks like he gonna be a right short arse :lol: we dont care we love him to bits! We even got to see him in 4D and have a piccy!!!

So basically its still the waitng game and having to keep an eye on his ventricles, next scan is in 3 weeks time, then we hav to se the baby doctors to discuss what will happen when hes born, check ups etc etc..

It was heart melting seeing him he was yawning and blobbing out his tongue, he weighs 2lb :happydance:
i uploaded a pic of our little precious miracle, i so glad he is with us :D

xXx

Attachments

• babyk.jpg
    babyk.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 120
Aww, great I'm pleased it went okay, and lucky you getting a 4d pic too! X

Haha - love that he's got his hand over his face as if to say "for goodness sake will you lot leave me alone - bloody papparazzi!!".

hehehe. Bless his little gorgeousness.

x

Thats a great pic, a beautiful baby! Glad things are ok (or not worse x) Allt he best xx

Hoping over from the third Tri to say HURRAY! This is good news and a GREAT pic!

Keep us updated! :)

Wonderful....thanks for the update hun...we're all rootin' for Kaden....

Thanks for the update and sounds good :hugs:

Nothing wrong with being a short arse.... :winkwink:

Grow Kaden, grow :thumbup:

QT

Great pic :thumbup:. I wouldnt worry too much about limb length, Evie was measuring 4 weeks behind on her leg measurements! They seem to have caught up now tho. Great weight for 27 weeks! :happydance:. xx

Aww so glad things are ok! Kaden's limbs may catch up with the rest of him, he has plenty of time yet to bake some more :)

Big hugs to you hun, you've been thru so much worry and heartache, it must be a relief to know things are finally looking up :hugs:

aww hunny that piccy is fab, i bet you feel so proud & remember the best things come in small packages ;)

So glad to hear everything is looking good! I wouldn't worry about the short limbs, they often catch up once they are out. My DD's legs were measuring a week behind (not much but still) and now they are so loooong, she's 11 months old and in 18 month clothes because of how tall she is :D
and even if he is short all the girls will love how cute he is :winkwink:

Glad everything is looking good. great pic :)

Lovely pic hun, thanks for the update. Glad everything is looking better now, and don't worry there's nothing wrong with being a short arse! I speak from experience.....lol!

Great picture! Thanks for the update, glad to hear he's doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->