Update on missed pills!

Amber

Reaction score
Ok I'm really starting to worry now but having never been pregnant before or even had any scares I'm not sure if these are early symptoms or not. I missed three pills at the very beginning of last week. I tried not to think about it but on wednesday there was a trace of blood when I went to the loo. Since then I've been feeling sightly sick, not so I think I'm going to be sick but like a little wave of not feeling too good. Also I feel like I've got the beginning of a cold. Do you think i need to be worried? I will obviously do a test but not sure when the earliest I could do one would be? x

Breakthrough bleeding is very normal after missing pills. Where are you in the pack?

So you have about 2 weeks left of pills? If you don't get AF a day or two after stopping them take an hpt.

I had been abou 4-5 days late starting my pack of pills and ended up getting pregnant. But I was also on uhh.. forgot whats its called. I had been on meds for strep throat as well. I know have a gorgeous little girl because of it :D I had ended up taking a whole months worth of pills too and was freaking out when I had a positive test.
Good luck hope things work out for you!

It's possible you could be pregnant. Try to stay calm and as Chris said do a test when you get to the end of the pack if your period doesn't arrive :hugs:

I missed two pills on days 24/25th august and started my pack on 22nd august. I has unprotected sex on 24/25th could I be pregnant?
xx

well babyblues it is unlikely that you are pregnant from just those 2 days.
But if you're worried all you need to do is wait until your expected period and if it's late than test.

How is it that you can take a full pack of pills (21) then have that 7 day break (where you have your period) and still be protected...yet if you miss a couple in a pack you're at that risk?? I cant work this out!! But this is how i also concieved!!!

It's weird how pills work lol. Just test if AF doesn't show up. It's all you can do really hun.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->