Update on my 'issue' from a couple of weeks ago

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MissCurly, Dec 15, 2009.

1. MissCurly

MissCurly Well-Known Member

Hiya guys, Its been nearly two weeks (i think), since the last time I came here asking for some advice on my weird ewcm- around the time i was expetcting a period.

Well period is about 2.5 weeks delayed- luckily.

I did take pregnancy tests 1 or 2 weeks ago, but just got 2/3 negatives. So though I'm just going to wait out till I get my period.
    And I stopped, or at least tried, to stop stressing.

And I tried more pregnancy tests yesterday and found that I had positives, and tried at least 3 ic's and all are positive.

now, am not sure what happens next!

2. LunaBean

LunaBean Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3

woo!!! book an appointment to talk to your doctor, good luck!

3. kalou1972

kalou1972 Mummy to Miller & TTC #2

Fab news ...go girl !!

4. thedog

thedog Guest

Brilliant - well done you! :)

5. lilfrog01

lilfrog01 currently ntnp.. sigh

well if you are as excited as the rest of us would be congrats!! the way you worded it makes me wonder if this is what you wanted.. if so be extreamly happy! congrats on your BFP! definatly call the dr and see what they say!

6. MissCurly

Thanks guys!

lilfrog, i am happy! just cautious! It's strange as it's a huge secret between me and OH at the mo!

I think its one of those things which I need time to just think about, as it's been a bit of a surprise. It's pretty much my first month of trying and expected it to take much longer, (as I have a 41 day cycle, and have been stressed with job).

And it would be my first.

Eeek!! *pinching myself*

Anyway, so ought to call doc soon and to take it from there... or should i wait a bit and call next week! i dunno!!

7. Minimin

Minimin Well-Known Member

Call as soon as you can. They will tell you what to do from there. How far gone are you now- about 6 weeks from what I can gather?

8. MissCurly

Minimin, I'm not actually sure how far I'm gone, im assuming its about 4-5 weeks.

But why I'm confused is because my symptoms have progressively become 'worse' in the last 5ish days. It started off as slight sore nipples.
    and I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated!
    (in my first thread a couple of weeks ago, I was trying to work out if i was ovulating later than i had originally thought as i was having ewcm for about 4 days at the beginning of this month!).

So I'm baffled!!

9. lilfrog01

lilfrog01 currently ntnp.. sigh

way to go!!! i'm soooo excited for you! def call them asap... you and oh have a great christmas gift to share this year.:happydance:. it can be a little scary with the first one but trust yourself and your instincts and you will do fine!! Now i'm still hoping for everyone else! atleast there is still hope for everyone!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:. LOL