update on my morning sickness and moods.how can 2 pregnancys be so different

laura109

Reaction score
Well when i was 17 i fell pregnant but lost the baby at ten weeks. I had a rough time. I had low blood pressure. Sickness all day. Waking up to be sick at 4am. All smells repulsed me. Washing my hair was hell i was so weak. I could not stand the taste of any foods.

ill admit when i fell pregnant this time i was full of fear. At 5 weeks the nausea began. Felt it stronger each day. I vomited one morning and it triggered alot of memories.so i visited my gp and was prescribed peptac. I was struggling with drinks for a few days. Even water was gross. I was so scared of getting ill again. I wrote on here how i was feeling and some lovely girls gave me some lovely supportive messages.

anyway at 6 weeks and 6 days it started easing off. Im 8 weeks and 4 days now. I still feel sickly if i dont eat regular. I also feel exhausted if i pop out for a walk or spend a couple of hours in town. The evenings i feel icky so i go to bed earlier. But overall i feel good. I can eat anything. Drinking ok. Only a coconut shower gel has spelt sickly to me. Everything else smells fine.

my sense of smell has increased and my breasts sometimes hurt when i move. Still getting alot of cm.

Im so thankful that i am able to enjoy this pregnancy abit more. I feel like someones watching down on me :)

Well, every pregnancy is different. Glad yours is going better this time round. :)

Each one is almost always different. Glad this one is treating you well!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->