Update on my situation

sandy299

Reaction score
Hello All!

I haven't posted on here in ages. I just wanted to update you on what is going on. My dh told me we needed to get some things in order before TTC.

Well, first of all, I got hired on a work. I was working as a temp since April. My official start date is Sept 8th. So, yea...Also after a year of employment (since after training which is late May) I am eligible to work at home. Will come in handy after a baby.

Secondly, we were pre approved for a loan for a house. We will be starting to look for a house in January. We hope to have something by May or June at the very latest. However, we will have to have $5000 down payment but we should be able to get that. I was worried due to our credit we wouldn't be able to get anything. Mostly due to his student loans.

We are planning to go to Seattle in late June/July for a vacation before we TTC. My dh has a lot of airline miles and we are going to cash those in and take a trip.

So, We still have our TTC talk in January '09 and the timeframe I am going for is August-October. I think everything will depend on when we get our house. But, I am hoping once we get back from our trip we can start. If we still don't feel quite ready I am OK waiting until October. The only thing is I am worried if I get pg riight away it will be the hot of summer but I guess I can't worry too much about that, right? Plus you never know when you are going to get pg anyway. It could take awhile. But you want to be prepared in case it does happen right away so you aren't shocked. I doubt it will....but just in case!

So, that is my update.

Also...my dh's friends all have babies now and I think that is helping since he is talking about having kids a lot more. Like looking for a house he wants to make sure there are good schools nearby. Plus he's bringing it up. Probably since I have stopped talking about it and we will discuss it in January. It is so much closer now than it was in April and I am sure before I know it we will be talking and set a date...YAY!!!

Sandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"