Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
arguing with the mods?? Just leave it hun......

And people from here ringing the hospital?? that's a tad over the top- u wait on here for the mummy or someone mummy has asked to update. U don't go "looking" at more personal things like ringing the hospital. I would be abit peeved off it that was me to be honest. Sure people care, but there is a difference between caring and being nosey/stalkerish.

Hang on a second, how would I have got her details if they werent given to me? I am not psychic, I didnt just come up with the idea all by myself to call her e.t.c There are other people on this thread also, I think its very unfair that I have been singled out like this and I am not arguing with anyone at all. I am definately not a stalker thank you very much :growlmad:

Claire is getting such a big present from me after all this! When I had Aiden I got home from the hospital to a surprise package from her - 2 REALLY REALLY nice romper suits for Aiden with froggies and stripes on, and a card- I actually CRIED when I opened it. the card was written just after I left for the hospital :rofl: said something like "you probably haven't even had Aiden yet but congratulations!!!"...bless her. So weird how you can grow so fond of people who you've never even met before!

Awww thats really nice :hugs:, dont worry Ill make sure I give you all the hospital name and FULL contact details when I leave so you can all send your gifts..they will be much appreciated :rofl:

why would u give somebodies contact details out? Surely if she wanted them given out she would give them out herself....

What the hell? I never gave anyone's full contact details out? That was said about myself, and was a joke
?

Come on ladies..... Purpledahlia and ava are good which is allthat matters!

:hugs: xx

And people from here ringing the hospital?? that's a tad over the top- u wait on here for the mummy or someone mummy has asked to update. U don't go "looking" at more personal things like ringing the hospital. I would be abit peeved off it that was me to be honest. Sure people care, but there is a difference between caring and being nosey/stalkerish.

Hang on a second, how would I have got her details if they werent given to me? I am not psychic, I didnt just come up with the idea all by myself to call her e.t.c There are other people on this thread also, I think its very unfair that I have been singled out like this and I am not arguing with anyone at all. I am definately not a stalker thank you very much :growlmad:

woah!! some people get waaay too involved - it seems like u need to step back and re-read what I have written. The top part was for u- the dont argue with the mods part. The other part was in response to wobbles message saying how pple are contacting the hospital etc. I didnt come on here to argue. if u want to argue with people thats not my problem I was just stating my opinion. I definatly wasn't singleing u out. Seriously chill out!

Claire is getting such a big present from me after all this! When I had Aiden I got home from the hospital to a surprise package from her - 2 REALLY REALLY nice romper suits for Aiden with froggies and stripes on, and a card- I actually CRIED when I opened it. the card was written just after I left for the hospital :rofl: said something like "you probably haven't even had Aiden yet but congratulations!!!"...bless her. So weird how you can grow so fond of people who you've never even met before!

Awww thats really nice :hugs:, dont worry Ill make sure I give you all the hospital name and FULL contact details when I leave so you can all send your gifts..they will be much appreciated :rofl:

why would u give somebodies contact details out? Surely if she wanted them given out she would give them out herself....

What the hell? I never gave anyone's full contact details out? That was said about myself, and was a joke
?

aah ok sorry It sounded like you were saying you will give PDs full details. My bad.

I have just read back this thread, and there are several members who mention calling the hospital up, yet I am being branded the stalker here. None of you may care, but I feel very upset.

woah!! some people get waaay too involved - it seems like u need to step back and re-read what I have written. The top part was for u- the dont argue with the mods part. The other part was in response to wobbles message saying how pple are contacting the hospital etc. I didnt come on here to argue. if u want to argue with people thats not my problem I was just stating my opinion. I definatly wasn't singleing u out. Seriously chill out!

How was I meant to know which bit was for me, and which bit wasnt? Did you read the whole thread? I think thats it for me now.

aaargh!! I dont come on here like some people to start arguments and to single people out! I left a space to try and start a new thingee that wasn't about your quote. i was aiming at everyone who was ringing up and hassling the poor girl! Maybe don't jump to assumptions next time. I wasn't trying to start anything with u hun. i hope u are well x

I never mentioned your name ...you singled yourself out. Being rude to others who don't happen to agree with the actions on this thread doesn't help shes not the only one as I mentioned and concerns raised were a result of all involved.

As there is another thread congratulating new Mummy we'll put this one to rest we all have better things to be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"