Update on Sarah!!

I'm so sorry to hear that - I can't imagine how you must both be feeling. Thinking of you both.

Just read Blobs post and i must say that it made me really sad........... sending you both lots of thoughts over this period x :hugs:

Oh Sarah :(
I will be praying for you and your family and you will be in my thoughts as well. :(

I am so sorry for your loss Sarah and Matt. That is terrible news. You will be in our prayers.

xxx

Oh no how sad... I really dont know what to say.

Thinking of you Sarah n Matt xxx my heart goes out to you xx

i have no idea what to say, its the saddest news, god bless them and my heart goes out to them :hug:xxxxxx

No words I can possbily say or write will comfort you at this time, but my thoughts are with you both at this time x x x

I know ive already posted, but i havent been able to get poor Sarah and Matt out of my mind, since i read this post yesterday tea time. Im so devastated for them, and yet i hardly know them. God knows how they, and their families are coping. This world is such a cruel place at times, and so unfair, and i wish i could do something for them. I really hope they find the strength in each other to get through this difficult time. Sending lots of love to them xxxxxx

I know ive already posted, but i havent been able to get poor Sarah and Matt out of my mind, since i read this post yesterday tea time. Im so devastated for them, and yet i hardly know them. God knows how they, and their families are coping. This world is such a cruel place at times, and so unfair, and i wish i could do something for them. I really hope they find the strength in each other to get through this difficult time. Sending lots of love to them xxxxxx

I feel the same. Its so awful I just cant comprehend it.

wow Im so sorry to hear about this tragedy.

They are definately in my thoughts

oh no thats terrible thinking of you xxxx

so sorry for your loss sarah and matt.

thinking of you and sending you all big :hug:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member