UPDATE PAGE 1! Cervix help... i have found a lump!!!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by tootsy1987, Apr 25, 2009.

1. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

thisafternoon after other half came back and we DTD i thought ooooo i shall check my cervix to see if im ovulating... so i checked it and it felt really soft like lips which i know is a sign to ovulating, i havent checked it for about 3 months since i fell pregnant before my mmc.... anywhoo tonight i checked and there was a little pea sized spot like lumpy thing on my cervix... it didnt hurt to push but was rather a lump in size... gave me such a fright and has me worried... does anyone know if this is just normal swelling after an erpc or a sign of ovulating (didnt used to check it much but never noticed this before) i have had cramp down my leg from groin to toes all last night and today but i normally get this through being due for af / pregnant or oving as a hormonal thing but it has me worried, just soooo want someone to say its normal!!!!!!

xxxx

UPDATE:-

Thanks sooo much for asking how things went... i wrote a thread earlier so i will post the link in... got a nasty shitty doctor grrr! lol xxxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarr...-nasty-doctor-rant-am-over-reacting-here.html

2. pinkish_angel

pinkish_angel Well-Known Member

Didnt wanna read and run but I have no idea hun. sorry. hope someone can help u with ur answer xxxx

3. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

:( Oh hun im so sorry no idea what it is maybe see if its gone in the morning if not speak to a doctor or see one hun please xxxx

4. tootsy1987

Ian said he will have a feel for me later :( xxxx

5. marley2580

marley2580 Well-Known Member

It could be a polyp. Might be worth getting it checked out.

6. tootsy1987

thanks guys, ian felt it last night, its at the edge of my cervix on the left i think, definately going to go to the doctors on monday.... i ready up and it says cysts and polyps are common just worries me as im only 21 and they wont give me a smear here until 25 :( GRR so annoying!!!! xxxxx

7. pinkish_angel

pinkish_angel Well-Known Member

let us kno how u get on hun xxx

8. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

I had a polyp on my cervix when I was pregnant with Jasper. I would make an appointment to get it checked, but *try* not to worry. They can just leave it on there. It might be reacting with the pregnancy hormones with your last pregnancy. I had a bit of bleeding from mine too...not much, just when I bumped it etc. Your DR will probably want a little look next time he sees you. If you want more info, just PM me.

9. amy616

amy616 mum of 3

Ive had a cyst feels exactly like you said. Perfectly harmless and easily removed. Get doc to check it out tho.xx

10. tootsy1987

do you guys think i have the right to demand a smear? i am under age but i have a lot of problems down there and i really need to rule out anything synister uno?

xxxxx

11. chel27

chel27 mum to 3

i certainly would hun!!! espeially if you seem to have problems down there, i dont see how they can refuse you medical treatment if you suspect there may be a problem!! check it out hun xx

12. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

I would ask for one, but someone also mentioned a cyst...and they often go away on their own (and are totally harmless). I would check again in a day or two...it might just be gone. What do you mean "under age" for a smear? It must be different than here...you get one when you are sexually active or if you are over the age of 18 I think it is...so yeah, ask for one. GL and keep us posted.

13. tootsy1987

in the UK they wont give you a smear test until you are 25 years old or over... i have had a lot of gynae problems over the year and asked about it a few months ago and was told they wont give u a smear test until 25 or over... it really annoyed me. I found the lump friday and keep checking when i go in the shower and its still there, will make an appt tommorrow to see my gp and hopefully they can have a little look and if i get the nice doc there hopefully shouldnt be a problem getting a smear. xxxxx

14. amy616

amy616 mum of 3

Hey hun, did you get to see a doc? Hope it went well if you didxx

15. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

Hope you get it sorted out. I felt this once, but by the next day it had gone xx

16. tootsy1987

update on page one guys :) xxxxx