UPDATE PAGE 2! We had private gender scan on saturday *****

katy1984

proud mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
dont have my 20 weeks scan till 27th june but thaught it would be fun to guess as ive seen lots of people do on here, my partner thinks another boy but i honestly dont know, my first instinct was girl but now i just dont know lol first 2 pics are 12 weeks 5 days and other 3 pics are 13 weeks 5 days,dont know how it all works but its a fun guessing game :) xx
the first 2 pics the baby was actually upside down lol thats why the pics are like that,not sure how to rotate it

*** UPDATE BOOKED PRIVATE GENDER SCAN FOR TOMORROW***
WE COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER LOL SO DECIDED TO BOOK A SCAN THIS MORNING, WE'LL BE TAKING MY SON AND MY MUM (SHE'S SO EXCITED) ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ANY LAST GUESSES BEFORE THE BIG REVEAL,APOINTMENTS AT 3:05PM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

203.jpg

184.jpg

1139.jpg

1140.jpg

1141.jpg

Your little one looks like my scans, so if that's anything to go by I say boy. But honestly I'm rubbish at guessing lol. Good luck! X x

I'm going to say boy but I am rubbish. lol Beautiful pictures of your cutie :)

im rubbish too lol not sure what i should be looking for thanks ladies xx

i think boy hun total guess though not based on anything hope all goes well tomorrow xx

going on statistics from my OH's side of family it will most likely be a boy, he's the oldest of 4 boys,his brother has 3 children 2 boys and 1 girl,she's the only girl on his side of family, (apart from his mum) ,including his cousins all boys! and we have a son,my side is very mixed,i honestly dont mind either way, im so happy to be having a baby,but i cant wait to find out,and been able to have my family there makes its so special x

well we had our gender scan on saturday and we're on team :blue: sooooooo happy! ive never seen my 6 years old son so excited bless him, he cant wait, now we have the challenge of picking a boys name.i always found it so hard with boys, oooooohhhhh im so excited :happydance:

Aww congratulations on your baby boy :) How exciting x

going on statistics from my OH's side of family it will most likely be a boy, he's the oldest of 4 boys,his brother has 3 children 2 boys and 1 girl,she's the only girl on his side of family, (apart from his mum) ,including his cousins all boys! and we have a son,my side is very mixed,i honestly dont mind either way, im so happy to be having a baby,but i cant wait to find out,and been able to have my family there makes its so special x

my husband has a brother and had one sister that died at 2 months old due to SIDS, his dad is the brother of 5 boys no girls, the brothers that had kids only had boys, and husbands grandpa is brother of 3 boys no girls, after many years of almost no girls i have had 2 and am pregnant with 3rd girl everyone is shocked guess my husbands got more girls genes than anyone else in his family :haha:....so don't think your out you could be the one to have girl after girl :)....congrats on the blue btw

my husband has a brother and had one sister that died at 2 months old due to SIDS, his dad is the brother of 5 boys no girls, the brothers that had kids only had boys, and husbands grandpa is brother of 3 boys no girls, after many years of almost no girls i have had 2 and am pregnant with 3rd girl everyone is shocked guess my husbands got more girls genes than anyone else in his family :haha:....so don't think your out you could be the one to have girl after girl :)....congrats on the blue btw

awww thank you, you've given me hope lol, ive always wanted 3 kids but my partner said 2's enough, well he actually wasn't bothered about having 2 but i managed to change that so im sure i can work my magic again :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->