• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Update !@!Pease beware of these tests

2nd time

pregnant with #7
Reaction score
Neith of these are positive I would hate Simone to be upset by them.

Lloyds 10uml early result

Attachments

• 20180118_095450.jpg
    20180118_095450.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 172
The one on the right is clearly pink how do you know it wasn’t a positive Hun x

It's unfortunate if that really was a false positive and I'm sorry. For me they were reliable however. It may have been a faulty batch rather than the brand in general

Sorry I should have said it is likely a batch problem the batch this yes was from had expiery date of 05/19

Do you have the batch number by any chance? I would really like to avoid that particular batch if possible! Sometimes you get faulty batches and it sucks hugely. I just posted my wonky CB early in your other thread. As I said, with those I haven't had such clear lines before except for once where the line was only half there. For the most part you can rely on pink dye tests I find, but occasionally they do screw up too. I have had some One Step ICs which were also wonky before but mostly they're ok

I feel i should update this

I stand by last week's result being wrong as I took like 20 more tests all week different brands and got negative.

That is until yesterday morning when this happened.

I can't see how the lloyds test could have picked up anything and it take all the others a week to catch up but just wanted to compleat this thread with an outcome

Attachments

• 20180124_065639.jpg
    20180124_065639.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 76
Congratulations :)
Perhaps the Lloyds were more sensitive than they state. I know mine were positive before any others for a few days. So that or they were just a faulty batch and you still had a positive outcome

Thanks I just thought I should update as so many threads never update which is frustrating

Can I ask why you thought they were false in the first place x

Can I ask why you thought they were false in the first place x

I tested last m9nday n8ght with Lloyds bfp

Tues morn fmu I did lloyds and frer
Lloyds faint line free nothing.
I then over the week took like 20 test a combination of frer vn lloyds and clear response. Nothing showing.

Then Mon this week took a frer and clear line Tues darker lone and line on cb an ic

Thanks that gives me hope I might still be in with a chance congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"