Update: PG 2. NEED EYES! 12DPO super super super faint line?

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
I'm 12dpo and told myself I wouldn't test again until closer to when AF was due at the end of the month (yeah, right!). Last night I felt... Off. I've been having severe cramps like CD1. My face was so flushed, but I wasn't hot. I couldn't eat half of my dinner - KFC. I kept looking at it and feeling sick... The queasiness has lasted until today.

So I used my FMU to dip a IC. It expired a few months ago and was all I had left other than FRER. A faint line came up within the time limit.

I dipped another one from the same batch. Same faint line.

I dipped another from another batch (which expired early 2015) - same faint line. All within the time limits.

I then dip a FRER and swear there's a super super super super faint line that seems to have pink in it, but it's hard to tell because it's so faint. Seriously, I've seen evaps darker than this.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but who am I kidding?

https://i66.tinypic.com/m9t0es.jpg

https://i64.tinypic.com/33af3ft.jpg

If anyone could take a look and tell me what they see/think - I would appreciate that very much. Right now I'm stuck here with my wild running thoughts.

Think I may see a shadow on the FRER Hun, fingers crossed! X

I see lines on the ic's but wouldn't trust them because they are expired :(

I can't see it on the frer, but when it is super faint it's so hard to get in a photo. Good luck, looking forward to seeing more tests

I don't see anything, but I'm really bad at seeing squinters!! Good luck!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Not sure what to think at this point. The more I think about it, the more I doubt it's real.

I see lines on the ic's but wouldn't trust them because they are expired :(

I can't see it on the frer, but when it is super faint it's so hard to get in a photo. Good luck, looking forward to seeing more tests

You're probably right about the ICs, but they're all I have. The ones I ordered haven't turned up yet.

I guess a part of me was thinking if they were expired they'd probably be less likely to show a line, rather than more likely.

DH just got home from work and I showed him the tests. He sees lines on all of them, and he's usually bad at squinters.

The camera is not picking up the FRER as much as I see it IRL.

I wish I could fastforward a couple of days so we'd know one way or another.

That's great your dh can see them :) looking forward to them darkening up!

I think I see something starting on the FRER. Keep testing and lots of luck! :dust:

I can't see anything on the cheapies but I think I maybe see something very very light on the first response. Are you sure you are 12dpo could it be any earlier? X

I can't see anything on the cheapies but I think I maybe see something very very light on the first response. Are you sure you are 12dpo could it be any earlier? X

Wow, what a sign your username is! I very sadly had my beautiful cat named Elmo put to sleep 7 weeks ago and before I took the tests I looked at her picture and her urn and said "please let Mummy be pregnant".

I chart, so am pretty sure of the day I ovulated. I actually think I may have released 2 eggs this month - very late PM CD16 and the afternoon of CD17.

My chart is here if you want to take a look :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3cee20/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Blah. I'm now 13dpo because it's currently 1:49am and I can't sleep so I just dipped a FRER. Pretty sure I was just seeing indents yesterday. I would call them evaps, but they appeared well within the time limits.

This was the test I just took, at 3 minutes and 4 minutes exactly. I still see lines when I look *really* hard, but I've been through this before and they've just turned out to be indents.

Attachments

• IMG_1084--.jpg
    IMG_1084--.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1088--.jpg
    IMG_1088--.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 57
Don't get disheartened. Maybe your pee wasn't concentrated enough. Try and wait until first thing and re test :flower:

Don't get disheartened. Maybe your pee wasn't concentrated enough. Try and wait until first thing and re test :flower:
Thanks. I hadn't had anything to drink for over 4 hours, so maybe it wasn't concentrated quite enough at this point, but I'm just really trying to not get my hopes up because they'll likely be shattered and that's what I'm trying to avoid.

I don't think I'll test again until AF is late.

("yeah right!")

I want to say I can see something. Definitely try a longer hold before testing again. Best of luck. :hugs:

Thanks. Temp dropped to cover line so AF is probably on her wicked way. If my temp goes back up and AF doesn't appear I will retest when she's late. Disappointing because I really did get my hopes up again :(

Oh my. Someone needs to hide the remaining 2 FRERs from me because otherwise I'm just going to end up using them for no good reason.

I took another one and it was BFN. Ugh. Why do I keep doing this to myself? *sobs*

I'm so sorry Hun the struggle is so real, I was ttc for two years for this baby after a vasectomy reversal and it was torture and that was with already having children, I can only imagine how hard the journey is before you have any children. Really routing for you for next month xx

I'm so sorry Hun, I wasted so much money on tests over the 19 months I tried. Even with stark white tests I'd keep testing in hope, even when AF came I'd convince myself it's just a heavy implant.

Hoping the temp drop is a late implantation for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"