*UPDATE PG 4*ok so the pram came...but MAAAAAAAN!!! look!

babezone

Reaction score
Ok so all the confusion of the postcode palava lol it got delivered to the right address

THANK GOD!

but.......the dam thing has a tare init round the edge of the carry cot

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/babezone2005/pramtare1.jpg

now it is quite big so if it was jus stitched up it wud prob come apart and ya no ive paid so i shudnt hv to settle for second best.....ive tryed contacting them since wednesday but herd nothing back thru emails and their phones havin an upgrade which is bloody typical.......

i also want to order the carseat that comes with it....and was going to ask them if they could give me the bundle price which only saves 20 but is still 20 so i pay an extra 60 and they deliver it with the replacement.

but no1 is contacting me......and i only have 8days till im induced and this took 10 days to be delivered

WHAT CAN I DO MAAAAN i not guna have a car seat or new pram at this rate i cant use it otherwise it wil be void for replacement grrrrrr!!!

Where is it from babe?

You really need to send it back honey :x

They dont sound too reliable. You defo need to send it back! I wouldnt accept anything like that!! Is there not a local store u can drop it into and pick a new one up?

My pushchair broke before i used it. I got up town with my mum went to get the pushchair up and it was broken, never used Ella was only about a week old. So i went over with the reciept and they swapped it there and then! That was Toys r us.

Hope you get it sorted! :hugs:

Precious Little Ones its online.....their only shop is miles n miles away from me x

the state that they wil have it picked up and a replacemt will be sent but without getting hold of them i dunt no how i can do that.

this is nightmare man x

Ahhh thats soooo annoying... i broke mine when it arrived and i craped myself!! I cant believe that its like that :( Do you know anyone who you can borrow one from until you can get hold of them?? Cos if you can i'd put it away and just keep trying to get them on the phone and email...

:hugs:

lol but i waaan my pram!! "wipes tear" lol

and the car seat im like do i jus order from another site do i wait to see if they email back

i dunt even no if i no any1 with a spare pram huufff!! xx

That's terrible! You really need to send it back hun but it's not easy if they're not responding! Bless you, I really hope you get hold of them and get it sorted xxx

Oh noo.. I hope you can contact them and get a replacement asap. Hopefully it can all be sorted before its your time to be induced.

oh no!!! i hope you are able to speak to someone soon and get it sorted!

my dad got my pram out last weekend to check it over, but the safety harness wasnt attatched, that was argos it was from, they refunded it cos all the others were the same that they had. if i were you i'd buy anther one (if you can afford to), then when you get hold of the company play hell and twenty and get them to compensate you and refund it. stress on a pregnant woman and all that xx

There's a phone number on their website, just give them a ring and arrange for them to collect it and replace it. I'm sure I bought a crib from them when I was having Toby and the mattress was the wrong size....they replaced it and collected the other one. It only took about a week I think....we were still in hospital for half that time anyway and then when we came home just borrowed a moses basket for a few days.

FFS!! You gotta bust some peoples balls 2moro hun and dont get off the phone until someones sorted it for you!!

There's a phone number on their website, just give them a ring and arrange for them to collect it and replace it. I'm sure I bought a crib from them when I was having Toby and the mattress was the wrong size....they replaced it and collected the other one. It only took about a week I think....we were still in hospital for half that time anyway and then when we came home just borrowed a moses basket for a few days.

i would call only their phone lines are being upgraded so i cant :hissy:

dont have the money to buy a new 1 grrr

Oh hon! not good.

I would get on the phone tomorrow and scream the place down, I am sure if they wanted too they could get one to you quicker than 10 days. You might just have to make your self a pain to get one.

That is certainly not acceptable and certainly not if this isn't the first problems you have had with them.

x x

MAN! That is terrible. Keep on to them hun, don't settle for that! You paid good money for it!

When you do get through to then, make sure you complain good and proper!
:hugs:

That's really poor service. Hope you manage to get through and get it sorted soon.
xx

Oh hon! not good.

I would get on the phone tomorrow and scream the place down, I am sure if they wanted too they could get one to you quicker than 10 days. You might just have to make your self a pain to get one.

That is certainly not acceptable and certainly not if this isn't the first problems you have had with them.

x x

LOL THE PHONES ARE DOOOWWWWWN lololol

ima have to reside to a dollys pram arnt or no pram for now lol...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back