*UPDATE PG 4*ok so the pram came...but MAAAAAAAN!!! look!

omg i would be absolutely fuming!!!

dont really know what to suggest, do u know when the phones will be up again?

xxx

well i think i may have found another phone number so ima call them tomo and giv em a piece of my mind haha xx

well i think i may have found another phone number so ima call them tomo and giv em a piece of my mind haha xx

yeh go for it, make sure u really tell em off, this is ridiculous!!!

i hope it gets sorted tomorrow hun

if they say they cant send u replacement for another however long, tell them u are due any day and u need it, im sure they could find a way to get it to u sooner, since this is their fuck up not urs!!!

xxx

yeh go for it, make sure u really tell em off, this is ridiculous!!!

i hope it gets sorted tomorrow hun

if they say they cant send u replacement for another however long, tell them u are due any day and u need it, im sure they could find a way to get it to u sooner, since this is their fuck up not urs!!!

xxx

well ive stated in the email im induced on the 27th so they no that jus preyin it dont take 2 weeks x x

Hope you get it sorted soon.

I treated myself/ dd to new pram/car seat/carrycot combi from an online company called online for baby (have shop on ebay), and they were brill.

When it arrived they had run out of the mounting brackets for the car seat, but they sent via royal mail within days.

After a couple of months the stitching on the carrycot overcover came apart. Was stitchable but thought why should I at the price.
I phoned the company up and they got me anew one, sent within a week, recorded delivery & they let me keep the damaged one.

Think the least they can do is give you a big fat discount on the car seat, & deliver it free when they deliver the exchange & collect faulty bit.

yer thats wat im hoping for....i dont want to order the car seat yet as i want them to giv me the discount at least and only take 60 for the car seat.....x

Hope you managed to get in sorted it must be a nightmare. I ordered my pram online from two left feet and i'm still waiting for delivery it was suppossed to come on 6th Oct but still nothing they just fob you off. Lucky for me though i'm only 31 weeks so still have 9 weeks to sort it. Good luck.

Have you managed to get anywhere today hun?

Hi hun, over the last month I have ordered many things from PLO! with no bother, but ordered a crib set that was showing stock on the 10th oct and not received and same prob as you... cant get through to anyone.

It says on the website that phone lines are down but doesnt say when they will ressume.... sounds well dodgy to me!!!!

Hope you get it exchanged soon hun.... get them to put a replacement on free next day delivery for the stress and inconvenience.... if you get through to them.... grrr

xxx hugs hun

UPDATE:

they called me this morning and i basically have another whole pam coming on wednesday....they let me include the car seat for the package price too...woo im so happy its sorted.....they deliverin 1 and pikin up the other.

i found a diff number for them....01476568800

and thats the num they rang me off and it not a costly 0845 either....cant wait till wed now lol xxx

Thats terrible.. I orderd mine online aswell and it was deliverd the next day from kiddicare.com with free delivery! got the whole package with car seat+ carry cot for £300
Try and get a refund hun and order from them? x

Thats terrible.. I orderd mine online aswell and it was deliverd the next day from kiddicare.com with free delivery! got the whole package with car seat+ carry cot for £300
Try and get a refund hun and order from them? x

cool i am ordering off them also and was looking to see where they any good.

glad you got the pram sorted .

Glad that you seemed to have gotten things figured out!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"