*UPDATE PG 4*ok so the pram came...but MAAAAAAAN!!! look!

Great that its all sorted and will be ready for LO, but getting the package deal aswell thats excellent !! x

UPDATE:

they called me this morning and i basically have another whole pam coming on wednesday....they let me include the car seat for the package price too...woo im so happy its sorted.....they deliverin 1 and pikin up the other.

i found a diff number for them....01476568800

and thats the num they rang me off and it not a costly 0845 either....cant wait till wed now lol xxx

Yay im glad you got it sorted in time!! Hopefully its all in one peice this time and no problems!!

UPDATE:

they called me this morning and i basically have another whole pam coming on wednesday....they let me include the car seat for the package price too...woo im so happy its sorted.....they deliverin 1 and pikin up the other.

i found a diff number for them....01476568800

and thats the num they rang me off and it not a costly 0845 either....cant wait till wed now lol xxx

Yay im glad you got it sorted in time!! Hopefully its all in one peice this time and no problems!!

LMAO dont jinx me x x x

So glad you got it sorted hun - and they're delivering it so quickly.:happydance:

makes u wonder why it takes 2 weeks in first place to deliver ay xx

Glad you managed to get it sorted hun!! Lets hope all is well with this one!!

oh no thats not very good hope you get it sorted hun x x

woohoo!

i hope u were rough with them lol

glad u got it all sorted out

xxx

Thats terrible.. I orderd mine online aswell and it was deliverd the next day from kiddicare.com with free delivery! got the whole package with car seat+ carry cot for £300
Try and get a refund hun and order from them? x

cool i am ordering off them also and was looking to see where they any good.

glad you got the pram sorted .

Yep it asked if i wanted to pay extra for next day delivery but i never botherd and got it next day anyway. They also let u track where ur order is and got a free gift with mine aswell :D x

Glad they got ur pram sorted hun worst tthing about ordering on the net x

Oooft sooo glad you got it all sorted.. what a relief :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->