**Update pg3! Betas on the rise :) WTH...I am going to announce this one!

Mummy and Preggo with #2!
Reaction score
I regretted not announcing my last :bfp: (which turned out to be my second ectopic)....so I thought I would not make the same mistake this time and give this bean the fanfare it deserves!!!! :wohoo:

This was the first cycle after the ectopic and a very weird one too....
After months and months of horrible ovary pains almost every day, suddenly this cycle I had none! :shrug: It wasn't even a proper cycle because I didn't technically have :af: it was just the bleeding from the ectopic.

Didn't intend to even try this cycle as we were waiting to have my tubes tested. I indulged in a glass of wine every few days, had some caffiene and just go on with living my life. :flower:
No OPKs, No grapefruit juice, No soy, No linseed, No EPO, No Robitussin and less BD than usual! The only thing I did was temp (so I would know when I ov'd so when I could book the dye test).

9dpo arrives and I decide to test out of the blue....and look what I got!!! :happydance:

Went to the hospital today to get bloods done and they came back as hCG 50, Progesterone 90!!!! And I thought I had low progesterone! :rofl: Well not this cycle. Having more bloods on Wednesday and they need to go up to 83 or more to be considered a healthy pregnancy and not another ectopic. :nope:

I have no idea where my new bean is, but I hope and pray that it's nestled safely in my womb :hugs:

Here is my progression from 9-11 dpo on FRERs. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 9dpo_vs_10_vs_11dpo-vert.jpg
    9dpo_vs_10_vs_11dpo-vert.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 15
Congrats Hunni FXXX for you really tight that baby will be snug in the right spot.

Congrats hun I hope this one is a sticky bean, in the right place :hugs:

x x x

beautiful progression lines hun im sure little bean is exactly where she should be H&h 9 months xxx

Thanks for your wished girls :hugs:

I might stop testing so I don't try drive myself insane trying to work out if 11dpo is doubly dark as 9dpo and 12dpo is doubly dark as 10dpo :dohh:

Attachments

• 9dpo_vs_10_vs_11_cs_12_dpo-vert.jpg
    9dpo_vs_10_vs_11_cs_12_dpo-vert.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
congratulations, fx that this little bean goes ad gets snug in the right place xxxx

Congratulations! Those lines look great! I have had a previous Ectopic and never had a line get darker! SO hopefully all is well and baby is happily hiding in your womb!

Heres to a happy and healthy 9 Months! xx

Congratulations hun - wishing you a very very healthy, happy and easy pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->