**Update pg3! Betas on the rise :) WTH...I am going to announce this one!

Oh wow, your numbers are rising so well. I'm very glad for you! Keep us updated on what happens on the scan, and good luck.

:happydance::happydance::baby: hooray! hope the scan goes fab for u hun :hugs:

All is well. *Measuring perfect for dates. *Little flicker heartbeat. *I am in love. :cloud9:

They wouldn't let me have a pic but I don't care - I will never forget that awesome sight! :happydance:

Ahhhh it's so lovely to read a happy thread like this - so happy for you, I almost cried! xx

Hi 2016

just want to say a huge congrats to you. I know your stress so much. i am just pregnant after an ectopic. The stress is really bad waiting for those betas!! I just got mine back too and gone from 160 to 350 so can join you in a big celebration!!!!!

I am really please about your scan - what was your beta hcg when you had it? Min is on weds this week to check all is ok!!!!!

I am sooo happy for you!! :happydance::happydance:

Mimi xx

Woohoo! Congrats to you too MimiUK! I got a beta of 4650 on the Wednesday and the Scan was not until the following tuesday so I reckon my number must have been about 32000 by then. Best of luck for your scan :hugs:

Wowzer them are some numbers!! lol :)

I calculate that if the increases keep happening then by weds i will be 3000 so should ba able to see something by then.

Fingers Crossed!

And a happy and healthy 9 months for you!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"