• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

UPDATE PG3!!!Please help!!! Has anyone being told they have and abnormal sac????

isela12

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I don't know what to think anymore. I'm pregnant I believe I'm between 5 or 7 weeks I think that's just depends on when you start counting from LMP or when you ovulate. So I've been having cramps pains for over a week but yesterday were a little bit more annoying. So I woke up today at 5 am with a pain in my abdomen, when I went to the restroom I had blood on my underwear and shorts, I really got scare, so I went to the hospital they did a vaginal ultrasound, and when the doctor came to let me know what was happening he told me that my HCG levels were at 31,567 but on the ultrasound show that I had an irregularly Shaped Gestational Sac. What does it means???? Could it be possible that I'm going to miscarriage? Had anyone had this before? I'm just stressing out I don't want to lose this one I had 3 m/c already so I'm freaking out :cry:

Was there a baby or a heart beat ? Did he say hownfar along you were?

I didn't want to read and run I have no experience for you but I hope everything turns out okay . Your levels seem really good !

I had this. It was a subchronic hematoma bleeding out and pushing on the sac. The er told me I'd M'c but my son just turned two...

I have no words of wisdom on this but I wanted to offer :hugs: Your levels do sound promising though! Was there anything in the sac? Around 5 weeks you would normally see a yolk sac but not always.

I had this. It was a subchronic hematoma bleeding out and pushing on the sac. The er told me I'd M'c but my son just turned two...

Really did they said that your gestation sac was abnormal?? This gives a little bit of hope I'm just stressing out:wacko:

No the ER doctor told me that base on my levels it puts me at 5 to 7 weeks but it was to early to see anything but just the gestation sac, but what worries me is that I was told that it was an abnormal shape. . Tomorrow I'm going to see a new doctor cause the one that I'm normally seeing she's on vacation. So I'm really hoping for better news :wacko:

I have no words of wisdom on this but I wanted to offer :hugs: Your levels do sound promising though! Was there anything in the sac? Around 5 weeks you would normally see a yolk sac but not always.

I was just wondering how many weeks are you??? Do start counting from your last LMP or ovulation date. Sorry to ask I just saw your ultrasound picture on the blog of February babies, congratulations. It just that I'm not sure how many weeks I am and it seems like we're probably around the same time, I'm just trying to stay positive but I'm having a hard time :cry:

I'm 7 weeks 4 days according to what my doctor has dated me at. This is also what my LMP shows me to be even though I normally have a 30 day cycle. I had my first ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days and didn't see much. No fetal pole, no heartbeat. Just a yolk sac. Here's my first ultrasound. The ultrasound I had today showed a heartbeat. So maybe you are just closer to 5 weeks.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 23
Hey hunny. I'm sorry you had a bleeding scare. I had bleeding from three and a half weeks until six weeks. It was scary, but my doctor said that it was just implantation bleeding in my case. As far as gestational sac shapes go, an irregular sac shape can put you at a higher risk for miscarriage, but it does not mean that you are definitely going to have one. There is a good chance that you have nothing to worry about. Going into the doctor and getting rescanned is a really good idea. Your doctors should be able to follow along and see how the sac changes/grows over time.

PS: That's a really good hCG level! Definitely a positive sign!

I'm still so confused!!!! So I had another ultrasound done today they still can't see any baby all they could see it's just the sac, I ask my nurse how many weeks I am she told me by measuring the sac it puts me at 5 weeks and 6 days. . So could that be why they can't see baby yet?? And another thing she never mentioned anything about the gestation sac being abnormal or iregular..

But if I'm 5 weeks and 6 days why are my hcg so high.. I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense, I'm just trying to find answers to my own questions :wacko:

You are about where I am. It's still way too early to see anything. I went for my first appt today and they didn't even bother with an US because of how early. I would just try to stay calm and see about getting another scan in a few weeks to ease your mind. Most people don't see anything until well after the 6th week. Good luck honey!

I saw nothing till 6+3 and two days before that there was nothing. So much can change in a few days I wouldn't worry.

Thank you ladies for your replies, I'm just worry that I'm not able to even see a yolk sac ��...... so I'm going to try and keep calm and stop thinking to much. .

Thank you ladies for your replies, I'm just worry that I'm not able to even see a yolk sac ��...... so I'm going to try and keep calm and stop thinking to much. .

I know it's really hard not to worry, but it sounds like everything looks good based on your dates. I know they say by certain hcg levels you should see certain things, but it's not always the case.

At 6+1 my levels were over 18,000. I measured 5+5 and it was an empty sac. According to American Pregnancy, your levels are within normal range for the 6th week. My levels at 5+5 and 5+6 were in the 6 week range.

Not every pregnancy is textbook. You're numbers aren't off the charts, so I wouldn't say they are abnormal, and I don't think it's abnormal to see just a sac at this point. When it's this early, days can matter as far as what you'll see which is what can make it so difficult when it comes to early scans.

Are you going to be re-scanned?

:hugs:

Thank you Spunky84.... yes I'm going back on Monday but on Friday I have a doctors appointment with another doctor so I'm not sure if he will be doing another ultrasound. . So I guess I will see

your numbers are normal hun. when I had my first scan, my ob/gyn said I measured 5+2. The next day I had blood work and my hcg numbers were 32,369.
don't worry for not seeing much, I've seen many women here saying they saw nothing other than the gestational sac on their first early scan, and their pregnancies turned out viable and everything was ok.

I had a scan at 5 weeks and 6 days and there was no baby or heartbeat, completely normal.

I hope everything is okay. Keeping you in my thoughts. <3

I had a scan cos of two small bits of blood by lmp I should of been 9weeks but due to pcos date probably wrong sow jus a sac measuring at 5wks going back Friday hoping 9days later I'll be able to c something I've seen plenty of ppl say at 5weeks jus seen a sac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"