Update Progression? Thoughts please...1st post new pics

Oh! This looks promising! :D I definitely see a line there!

Btw, fmu isn't always reliable. I'm a dipper when it comes to testing and I find that smu or afternoon urine to be the best. As long as the urine is a bright/dark yellow (like apple juice), it's well concentrated enough :)

I can't wait and hope to see this test darken! Good luck! :flower:

Thank you!!! I hope it gets darker too. I am scared of going to sleep and waking up and no more pink lines :(

Don't stress it! Remember also that there might not be a crazy huge difference either. As long as it darkens, if even by a little, then things are progressing! Just rest and try not to drink too much before bed :)

Don't stress it! Remember also that there might not be a crazy huge difference either. As long as it darkens, if even by a little, then things are progressing! Just rest and try not to drink too much before bed :)

Thanks!!! I drink over a gallon of water during the day so I pee all day and night...:wacko:
I am hoping for something pink. I haven't even told dh, its like I need more proof.

Thanks!!! I drink over a gallon of water during the day so I pee all day and night...:wacko:
I am hoping for something pink. I haven't even told dh, its like I need more proof.

Oh I'm the same! I often feel dehydrated for some reason so I'm always drinking so much water! Not so great during testing times though I found :haha:

I get you. I did the same with my SO. I mentioned a squinter to him, told him it MIGHT be a start of something but didn't get all excited in his face about a bfp until it was a clear one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->