• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Update- Starting to spot

Yes 8 days late and still no sign of AF. Maybe I will go to my doctor again and ask for a blood draw. Thanks ladies
I'm on cipralex for depression and clonazepam for anxiety

So sorry you still don't have an answer, if it was a cp AF can be quite delayed , longest was a week with me, its the only thing I can think of. Hope you get an answer soon xx

Yes it's rather annoying not knowing considering all these factors :( only time will tell I guess. ReAlly hoping I get an answer soon

So confused!! I'm getting gobs of EWCM. This is the 3rd time this cycle so far. The first two times it was white EWCM and this time it was clear. Doesn't this mean I'm ovulating?

Not neccassarily have you done an opk? Last cycle i had ewmc the day before getting my bfp and some cycles I also get it just before AF, ewmc alone doesn't mean imminent ovulation but if you have a positive opk too could well be! Also white ewmc can be semen mistaken for actual ewmc which should be clear, ive made this mistake myself the day after bd and it was sperm not ewmc, main difference is it's slightly cloudy or white and doesn't stretch quite so far x

Yes did an opk and it was negative so nope wasn't ovulating I guess but Dtd jut in case. This cycle is beyond frustrating. I almost wish I would have waited a cycle to ttc after coming off the nuvaring. Would have saved me the heartache and the frustration!!!

Made an appointment today to see a FEMALE doctor since my doctor seemed kind of heartless when I told him my situation and completely cold shouldered me. Going to demand bloodwork and an ultrasound and I'm going to get answers today

Yesterday's test the only one worth posting... I think it's a dye run

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 18
You really do need answers that still looks positive to me, so hoping the female doctor is helpful, blood work would be great xx

Yes I am here now waiting to see her. So very emotional right now. Will update soon. Thanks for caring oasis

Urine test at the doctors came back negative. She checked my cervix and said its closed which is good but there are a number of possibilities that could be happening including etopic pregnancy, Mmc or I am to early and I ovulated late.

Now at the hospital to have my hcg blood test done

Oh goodness xx at least hopefully you may get some answers from the bloods, thinking of you xx

GL hun I hope you get answers soon. Got everything crossed for you x

Thanks ladies really hoping for good news but not feeling very optimistic at this point. The doctor said it will take two days for my bloods to come back. It's gunna be a long two days wait but hey I've already been waiting this long what another two days....

Stalking. FX you get some answers soon!

At least you will know very soon:) good luck xxx

Had cramping last night and Started spottin brown mucousy blood this morning, guess this is the end. Thanks for the support ladies, just waiting to start the heavy bleeding :( would be nice if this was just from her checking my cervix, but doubtful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"