UPDATE: Unexpected 5 weeks 3 days (edd) Ultrasound tomorrow

Oh I just want to eye roll your high risk doctor! I don't think it's necessarily the number of the hcg as the fact that it's doubling/going up! There is such a huge rage for hcg levels.

This has to be so frustrating for you. I'm glad that they got you on insulin. Sounds promising that things are progressing as they should and hopefully at your next u/s they'll see a fetal pole and that the high risk will start being more helpful rather than critical.

Great news In your update. Baby is developing as it should be and glad you are getting insulin now!

Wow, what a ride!!!

So what was your A1C? What do you normally do for your D?

Wow, what a ride!!!

diagnosed I was 7.4. To 9.2 in December. Then last Tuesday I was 8.5. Metformin was what I was on but it was giving me nausea

Wow, what a ride!!!

diagnosed I was 7.4. To 9.2 in December. Then last Tuesday I was 8.5. Metformin was what I was on but it was giving me nausea

Thats not a bad A1C. Im in the 5%. Have you asked for Extended Release Met? I couldnt take reg and had to do ER.

Im not on insulin or anything. Just test my glucose and eat right. (which i guess works when im good!)

What meter do you have? What kind of Lancing device do you use? I have a Freestyle Insulinx and i LOVE my Multiclix!

Wow, what a ride!!!

Thats not a bad A1C. Im in the 5%. Have you asked for Extended Release Met? I couldnt take reg and had to do ER.

Im not on insulin or anything. Just test my glucose and eat right. (which i guess works when im good!)

What meter do you have? What kind of Lancing device do you use? I have a Freestyle Insulinx and i LOVE my Multiclix!

honestly I prefer not to take metformin during pregnancy anyway. I was using freestyle lite which I liked, but my insurance isn't covering anymore so I've been using WalMart brand , will be switching to true results soon. How far along are you? What's multiclix?

Okay so firstly... That doctor was an A-Hole and I would have told him so.

Second - I'm happy things are going great!!

Third - When I had my first ultrasound I thought I was 6 weeks exactly or a couple of days over (by lmp), but when she did the internal ultrasound they only saw a yolk sac and a gestational sac and told me I was either 5+3 or 5+4. I went back a week later at 6+5 and saw a little jelly bean with a heartbeat. I just had another ultrasound (my fourth one) on the 20th and baby was measuring 3 days ahead - I was supposed to be 11+2 (according to them) but I was measuring 11+5.

Okay so firstly... That doctor was an A-Hole and I would have told him so.

Second - I'm happy things are going great!!

Third - When I had my first ultrasound I thought I was 6 weeks exactly or a couple of days over (by lmp), but when she did the internal ultrasound they only saw a yolk sac and a gestational sac and told me I was either 5+3 or 5+4. I went back a week later at 6+5 and saw a little jelly bean with a heartbeat. I just had another ultrasound (my fourth one) on the 20th and baby was measuring 3 days ahead - I was supposed to be 11+2 (according to them) but I was measuring 11+5.

thanks for your response. I'm thinking I'm around 5+3 now as well. I believe I will see the fetal pole next week. I hate its so earlier, its like you are watching every single stage! That's comes with worry.

Honestly in a week it should look like this, or at least similar
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps454eb2bc.jpg
. That was my scan at 6+5 and there was a heartbeat too, it was 124.

I'm definitely watching every stage. I had six losses before this one so I'm super paranoid but I'm not stressing. I waited to buy a doppler until my 10+6 mark and it came in at 12+2 and I'm going to use it maybe once a week. I'm recording when I find the hb so that I can listen to it through the week the keep me calm.

Honestly in a week it should look like this, or at least similar
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps454eb2bc.jpg
. That was my scan at 6+5 and there was a heartbeat too, it was 124.

I'm definitely watching every stage. I had six losses before this one so I'm super paranoid but I'm not stressing. I waited to buy a doppler until my 10+6 mark and it came in at 12+2 and I'm going to use it maybe once a week. I'm recording when I find the hb so that I can listen to it through the week the keep me calm.

thanks for the picture

Wow, what a ride!!!

honestly I prefer not to take metformin during pregnancy anyway. I was using freestyle lite which I liked, but my insurance isn't covering anymore so I've been using WalMart brand , will be switching to true results soon. How far along are you? What's multiclix?

Ive used the Freestyle and Walmart brand. Both are good! Im 2dpo and Multiclix is a lancing device.

Hello everyone, I got my 3rd hcg results back today. All were 72 hours apart:

1st - 615
2nd - 2043
3rd - 6731

Today I'm feeling "pregnant". I'm going to the restroom even more and light nausea has been on/off all day. Actually I woke up this morning around 4am with a sour stomach.

I'm also hoping I'm done with the hcg beta/level tests....anybody know how it works?

Honestly I'm ready to complete the ultrasound next Tuesday, see the heartbeat, and take a break for a few weeks. Waiting on results gives me anxiety. I believe in my heart everything will be fine.

So how is everybody? What do you think of my results?

HCG looks brill hun, sounds like baby is progressing well. After reading your posts it feels like you should be much furthet on than 5 weeks... maaan first tri really drags!!! X

HCG looks brill hun, sounds like baby is progressing well. After reading your posts it feels like you should be much furthet on than 5 weeks... maaan first tri really drags!!! X

well according to my last period I'm 6 weeks & 4 days pregnant. Granted I have a 32 day cycle.

it was crazy things went like this:
1st 615, thick uterine line, gestational sac too small to measure
2nd:2043, gestational sac detected
3rd:6731, gestational sac 4.5, yolk sac visible . . .

Nice! Also babi if they do another HCG draw and it doesn't double in the 48/72 hours don't freak. Once it reaches 6,000 it can take up to 96 hours to double.

Baby sounds like it's doing great! Just take care of yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->