Update with frer.Dollar tree test.do you see anything? Indent? Update again

I do see something there, but looks almost grayish. Is that within the timeframe? Hopefully not though and it's the start of your bfp.

,yes it is within the time frame I'm thinking it looks grey too

Second one down looks pink to me

That last pic looks like it could be pink and the line is def there. Hoping this is your bfp

The second pic I can see a pink/purple line.

I totally see it on 2 of the tests!! And it's got color! I don't think that's an indent! Looks like a BFP to me!

I absolutely see a line, i didnt even have to click on it. I am hoping this is your bfp hun

Thanks guys I'm sure most of y'all remember all my post from a few weeks ago and the only time I could have conceived was on the 5th or the 6th of the month I haven't been using my ovulation strips that much either so I'm not really sure if I could be pregnant or not my last. Was on September 26th but then I got what I thought was a. On October 11th when I started taking the Provera but my doctor said that it probably wasn't a. It was probably just bleeding from the Provera but I have discontinued taking the Provera since then so I'm not really sure if I could be pregnant and if a test would even show this early I am cd 25 that's all I know

I can see a nice line on that last test Junebaby!!! FX'd for you that this is your month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->