Update with pics!!: Dating Scan went wonderfully!!! woooohooo Thanks Ladies!

bethyb

Expecting our third!!!
Reaction score
Basically I have my dating scan tomorrow and this is the big one as it will be my last one until 20 weeks
I know a lot of u know but I have had two miscarriages before this baby and I found out my babies didnt have a heartbeat at my scan so these scans make me very very nervous as I know they do to a lot of us!
The second miscarriage In March showed my baby with a heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days but after a spot of blood two days later a emergancy scan showed no heartbeat. I went on to Miscarry..
Anyway I guess I have dealt with the pain of losing my angels but im so desperate for this baby growing inside me that Im petrified tomorrow will not give me the news I want and well the news I need that babba is ok :)
Ive been lucky and had three scans already, the last one showing babba at 8 weeks 3 days which I know is fantastic, more than fantastic but girls need some extra baby dust for tomorrow.
Not sure where all this has come from but will update u tomorrow to let u know how it goes!
Thanks!

BEST OF LUCK HONEY, although you probably wont need it i'm sure evrything is going to be just fine XXXXXX

I'll be thinking of you XXXXX

Good luck hun...it's early 10 weeks, wish mine was next week. xx All the best hun.x

good luck for tomorrow hun. will be thinking of you. xxx

My obstetrician keeps telling me that now they've seen the heart beat over 8 weeks it's very unlikely for an mc to occur. Keep that in mind til tomorrow hun, I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Aww hun sending you tuns of extra baby dust

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Im sure it will all be fine and i cant wait to read your happy news tomorow xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah i read that in the epu that if a hearbeat is seen at 8 weeks then u have a 98.5 % chance of having a healthy happy pregnancy but i also know once u see a heartbeat the chances fall big time and I saw that on my scan in March so I guess im scared to believe it?
Thanks for ur support ladies it means so much and wishing4baby - ill be thinking of u too hun
And yeah I know ten weeks is early but apparently dating scans should be 10-14 weeks but my midwife says its the perfect time, lol so I didnt argue!

Sending lots of baby dust and thinking of you!!!!

:hug:

Dear Bethyb I really hope that tomorrow is a wonderful day for you. I have some idea of how frightening it is for you because I am 9 weeks 3 days after mc. Thinking of you. Becca

Basically I have my dating scan tomorrow and this is the big one as it will be my last one until 20 weeks
I know a lot of u know but I have had two miscarriages before this baby and I found out my babies didnt have a heartbeat at my scan so these scans make me very very nervous as I know they do to a lot of us!
The second miscarriage In March showed my baby with a heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days but after a spot of blood two days later a emergancy scan showed no heartbeat. I went on to Miscarry..
Anyway I guess I have dealt with the pain of losing my angels but im so desperate for this baby growing inside me that Im petrified tomorrow will not give me the news I want and well the news I need that babba is ok :)
Ive been lucky and had three scans already, the last one showing babba at 8 weeks 3 days which I know is fantastic, more than fantastic but girls need some extra baby dust for tomorrow.
Not sure where all this has come from but will update u tomorrow to let u know how it goes!
Thanks!

Im sending you lots and lots of :dust:

I know how you feel hun as i have lost pregnancys after seeing heartbeats
so having your scan is scary but i have my fingers crossed for you and said a little prayer that everything will be ok for you :)

XX

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow! Good luck Beth & I know all will be well! Baby :dust: your way. Let us know how it goes.

goodluck for tommorow xxx lots of love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->