Update

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by wantababybump, Apr 16, 2009.

1. wantababybump

wantababybump Well-Known Member

So I had the doctors office call me yesterday and leave a msg that I have an ultrasound on April 27th at 1215pm and that I have to drink 35oz of water an hour before :shock: my bladder isnt that good lol so as soon as they start pushing on my belly they better have some towels ready hahahaha
    I also have a doctors appt on April 23rd at 8am because the doctor is a bit concerned that my cycle so far is 61 days. Anyways Im gonna go!! Just thought those following my journey would like to know that update!! xx

2. missmarls

missmarls Well-Known Member

Good luck! I hope you can find out what is going on...I'll cross my fingers for the bladder, I know if it was me there would be a bit of a 'situation'.

3. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

Good luck! :hugs:

4. MommySierra

MommySierra Guest

I have my fingers crossed for you...My bladder is weak to, I can't sneeze with out crossing my legs LOL...I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!!

5. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

6. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

good luck xx