~Update~

wantababybump

Reaction score
I called the doctor over the weekend and the receptionist called me back and said the doc said in my ultrasound there was nothing to worry myself about. He does however want to see me in person...for what, who knows... That's a tad worrying but meh. I had an appt already booked with him for May 22 so I think I will just go to that appt instead of cancelling it. Its a bit away but hopefully time will go quicker. I may try and get into see him sooner if I can but if I dont I will just wait until that one.

Good news is we are finally all moved in! We love it here and I love the fact I dont have to pay for laundry. :happydance: We got everything moved by thursday because they told us we needed to be out that night even though they had told us before that we had to be out by 12pm on Friday. So we rushed and rushed. I had kids until 5pm so couldnt do anything until they went home. We got almost everything over here (we just moved to a building across the parking lot) except for a few things and cleaning of the other place. We got done moving stuff over on midnight on Thursday (well I guess technically friday) and went to bed then got up at 6am on friday morning and cleaned until 11am at the other place. I was sooooo exhausted!! Glad its almost done though and we have almost everything unpacked...feels so nice to be in a bigger place! The kids just loved it today!
I also have another little girl I just started taking care of today! She is so cute and the money I make from her family we will be using for our vacation to PEI with 2 friends of ours. Woohoo! Now if only I would get pregnant it would make everything perfect lol! My birthday is May 29 so maybe i will get a birthday bfp!! I hope so!
xx

I am glad you are all moved in and getting settled! Hopefully you will get some answers on the 22nd. Good luck! :hug:

glad to hear everything looked clear..doctor probably just wants to talk about options or whatever though. :happydance: to being all moved in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->