• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

#~ Update ~#

WinterKage

Reaction score
Well ladies, I am officially 16 days late with period today, I shall be going hospital to try and find out what is wrong. Wish me luck xxx

I'll update when I get back x

:hugs:

Yeah i will do hun, Im just worried as it has never been this late and i've been peeing quite a lot , i am well nervous though lol only going because bf is worried and wants me to get checked out. Just feel like im in the unnkown as i dont know what to expect xx

I'm in kinda the same boat as you. I started my pill pack late by a day (CVS was closed early when I went to get them) and I haven't been taking them at the times I'm supposed to.... well were I am in the toilet every 2 hours, sick tonight and last night, skin's a mess, moody, starving and cravings. I'm probably missing something. I didn't even add it up in my head until the ob/gyn asked if I was pregnant (I didn't get tested--we were already in the office at the end of the visit). Oh, and I'm EXHAUSTED.

Best of luck to the both of us then!

Yeah good luck hun xx Let me know how you get on too. Are you going to have another appointment to find out? x

Good luck to both of you! I stopped taking the pill a few weeks ago when my husband lost his healthcare temporarily and have not seen a period since. Wondering where the :witch: is?

Lol :) Well ladies just back. The gp did a urine test and it came back negative which i thought was most likely as we've always been using condoms except the once when it slipped out . She said this is common to happen for the young people and older people and said period will arrive but keep using condoms etc if you dont want to fall pregnant or if we had unprotected sex from now could fall pregnant so she just said to be prepared and decide what you want to do. She gave us a free bag of condoms as well lol we burst out laughing :) xx Hope you ladies find out whats happening soon x

Glad i read this thread its a smililar situation to me, on cd 40! Its so annoying
Glad things are ok x

:lol: I know how you're feeling i havent had :witch: for a LOT of years...somehow i managed to get pregnant (while on the pill) and i still havent had one since she was born (10 months ago) :shrug: I think my body is totally insane!!!

Hmmmm - she's obviously in a naughty mood eh! Hiding from everyone! This is the one month that I wish she would hide from me as she is due the day I go on holiday :(

I hope for all you lovely ladies though, that she arrives soon! xx

Hi Ladies :)

How are you all?

Well after seeing the GP i was in a right mood for the whole day and stressed my poor bf out bless him. Anyway guess what today Af finally decided to arrive (17 days late) and the cramps are horrid too, oh well i cant complain lol just glad its finally arrived x Thanks for all your support and help xx

Alright! i'm glad she finally decided to show the hell up for you. I'm sorry about the cramping--try a heat pad. I used to swear by mine before I got prescribed pain killers.

sleepingbeauty....i do like it :lol: its just kinda worrying sometimes.

awww that's great that AF showed! How annoying that you had to wait so long! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"