• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

update

mommy237

Reaction score
Okay so I took an ovulation test to see what my result would be because you cant ovulate and be pregnant and I keep getting faint positives so this is my OV test

Attachments

• attachment6.jpg
    attachment6.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 153
Sorry but I'm not familiar with that style of test, which line is which?

sorry here's a better pic

Idk why the pic keeps posting sideways

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 147
I was reading it incorrectly which is all the more reason I need an ultrasound now because I'm not ovulating and I have gotten my faint pregnancy test so ....its just a head. Maybe I'm extremely early where it's not picking up....

Don’t assume if it says ovulating you aren’t pregnant. It picks up a hormone that is also present in pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test

I was reading it incorrectly which is all the more reason I need an ultrasound now because I'm not ovulating and I have gotten my faint pregnancy test so ....its just a head. Maybe I'm extremely early where it's not picking up....

ovulation tests (unlike pregnancy tests) are only positive when the line is at least as dark as the control. I missed my surge when I conceived so I started getting a lot of positive ov tests when I was 4-5 weeks pregnant, the hormones are similar shapes apparently (but doesn't seem to work the other way round) in what time frame are the lines coming up on your pregnancy tests? Is it possible that they're evaporation lines? Hope you get some answers soon

ovulation tests (unlike pregnancy tests) are only positive when the line is at least as dark as the control. I missed my surge when I conceived so I started getting a lot of positive ov tests when I was 4-5 weeks pregnant, the hormones are similar shapes apparently (but doesn't seem to work the other way round) in what time frame are the lines coming up on your pregnancy tests? Is it possible that they're evaporation lines? Hope you get some answers soon

Hi, no they aren't evap lines they come up within the first couple of minutes and with the correct color also its not just the test I know how my body feels I have a 5 and a 6 yr old also the dr saw my test and said its definitely positive but my insurance doesn't cover anything so no one wants to go any further. I just have to push further myself.

I was reading it wrong which makes sense im not ovulating and I cant be pregnant and ovulate...hopefully I can get this ultrasound and it'll put everything at ease for me

Keep us posted, it sounds like you may just need to wait a week or two? For a defined positive pregnancy test.. then your doctor will have to scan you and take bloods?

Keep us posted, it sounds like you may just need to wait a week or two? For a defined positive pregnancy test.. then your doctor will have to scan you and take bloods?

yea they did that already the other place I went to told me I could wait 3 weeks and come back but im gonna try to get an ultrasound tomorrow I will definitely keep you guys posted!

I hope that you get some answers soon hun :hugs:

You may be too early to see anything on ultrasound just yet, which might be why they wanted you to come back in 3 weeks. Most places will wait until your hcg is a certain level so they know they'll be more likely to see something. Good luck! Waiting is tough!!

You may be too early to see anything on ultrasound just yet, which might be why they wanted you to come back in 3 weeks. Most places will wait until your hcg is a certain level so they know they'll be more likely to see something. Good luck! Waiting is tough!!

Very tough I could pull my hair out ! Thank you i'll keep you guys updated!

Have you tried a digital test yet? I don't know anything about the ovulation tests as I've never used them, but at least the digital tests will flash the word pregnant up rather than give you a line to interpret.

When I got pregnant this time around and getting faint positives, I took an ovulation test and it was clearly positive b/c the hormones hCG and LH are somehow similar enough that hCG will make an ovulation test positive. It’s possible that you’re super early though. Good luck!

Have you tried a digital test yet? I don't know anything about the ovulation tests as I've never used them, but at least the digital tests will flash the word pregnant up rather than give you a line to interpret.

im done testing for a while its stressful I'm counting myself out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"