update =)

Mrs.MC

first time mom
Reaction score
i posted a thread about a week ago about being nervous about telling my mom. Well yesterday (Sunday) my husband sat down and and called our family. (Calling is the best we can do since we live on the other side of the U.S now.) Anyways, it went soooooo much better than i thought it would, his parents were exctted, it took my mom about 5 min to get over the shock. lol i'm 18, so still her little girl as she sees me, but she is happy and excited, and so are we!! just thought i'd update that. =) oh, and my first app is on the 6th! getting a bit nervous. haha

Congratulations! I was nervous about telling my parents (im 22) but they were happy aswell!

So glad to hear! You were pretty nervous, but I'm glad you told her.

Glad it went well! My parents reacted much better than expected too when I told them. :D Congrats on your pregnancy. xx

Aww,congratulations! I'm happy it all went well with yuor mom...
It's always much better than people actually imagine ot would be.:)

Congratulations!! I burst into tears when telling my mum :lol:

Congratulations and I'm glad your families took it well :) I was worried about telling mine about Caitlin but it's amazing just how supporting they actaully are :hug:

Congratulations for you all :dance: Wish you a happy and healthy nine months! Good luck for the 6th xxx

Awww congrats hunny!!

You look gorgeous in your wedding pic by the way :)

hey girls, thanks alot for the support, this site is great i'm so glad i found it!!!=)

Glad it went well, I was so nervous I didnt tell anyone until I was 18 weeks- I'm 28!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->