update..

MrsBurton09

Pregnant w/ bby #2
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I haven't been on lately and posting like normal. I have been having horrible morning sickness, cramps, and spotting.

I had my 12 week dr. appt a few days ago. Everything is good with baby. I got to hear the heartbeat again its dropped to 155. Was beating faster the first two visits at 168 and 178. They said my spotting was normal they call it pregnancy hormone spotting and nothing to worry about. They put my cramps off as round lig. pain. I also have to take my blood sugar twice a week four times on those days. Levels have been ok but dr. just wants to make sure.

Next dr. Appt July 1st.

I also think a couple days ago I felt flutters and now I feel them like a couple times a day but I am not so sure. I just wrote it off as gas bc I am not sure what baby is suppose to feel like...

Thanks. I just can't wait for the morning sickness to go away if it ever will that is...I am starting to think I am going to have it the whole pregnancy.

I'm glad to hear that everything is ok with you and the baby. To me, the baby felt like guppies swimming around in my tummy-- it was like a bubbley/brushing feeling, if that means sense? & Aww, hope your morning sickness eases up soon. I had pretty bad morning sickness that didn't go away until I was about 21 weeks. I'm sure that it will ease up at some point. If not, you can always ask your doctor about medication for it. They did write me a prescription for anti-nausea pills after I told them how badly it was (I was losing weight at every appointment from vomiting :sick)
Hope everything continues to do well-- Come around BnB more! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->