update

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Nicci, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Nicci

Nicci Active Member

Hello
    Well I have a bit of an update, I have been to see the consultant today yes strange day i know but hey, I had a scan 2 weeks ago to see why i have been having pain and bleeding. I had got myself all upset and worried as I thought the consultant was going to tell me that I would never be a mum, BUT he didnt he said that there is nothing what so ever worying him on the scan, and even though i have got to go in to have a laprascopy just to check he didnt see any reason why I cant concieve, he did say that things take take, but i feel so relieved that I have kind of had the all clear.
    I have also bought a fertility monitor going to try that this month, have never used one, any body use or have used them? what do you think of them?:hug:

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

I'm glad things went well with the doctor's. :hugs: Fertility monitors are great! Good luck to you!

3. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Glad the doctors went well and he has put your mind at ease. I don't use FM's but plenty of girls do on this site - fingers crossed you get your :bfp: really soon x

4. SJK

SJK Well-Known Member

glad all went well, sorry I cant help you with a fm xx

5. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

Is it a ClearBlue Fertility monitor? If yes, ask away as a few of us use them!