UPDATED 2 1st PAGE!!! ERPC last fri, swelled up and getting really dark bfp's

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
now i know that i am certainly not pregnant but i was told i should be having bfn's or very very faint positives since i had the operation. All my symptoms went immediately but i bought some tests today just to check as thismorning my stumach swelled right up and went hard, i think it was the darkest positive ive ever had... im soooo fed up right now!! i have an appt at 3.10 at the doctors but anyone think what could be wrong? im on strong antibiotics to prevent and infection....

xxxx

UPDATE:-
Well i went to the doctors, was in there for ages, had to explain exactly what happened as no one had put on the system i had lost the baby :hissy: so i broke down into tears... dont know why as i have been soo strong!! anyway she thinks i have an infection so she has now prescribed me MORE antibiotics to take alongside the Doxycyline to try and get rid of any infection that may be there :hissy::hissy: i REEEEALLY dont want to take anymore antibiotics especially since the first lot are really strong and i have to take more strong ones with them!! these are called METRONIDAZOLE??? anyone had any of these?? how did u feel? i googled them and the side effects seeem awful!! :hissy::hissy: im soo pissed off right now! she has also referred me to the hospital to have some fertility tests to see why i cant seem to keep hold of our little babies.

To top off an already brilliant day (NOT!!!) my OH had his financial advisor here when i got home, he looked at me and said EEEE so do u know what ur having yet?? :hissy::hissy: i nearly burst into tears and told him we lost the baby last week, poor bloke felt awful even though i had told OH to tell him so i wasnt put in that situation :hissy::hissy:

Sorry for the rant!!!!! xxxx

UPDATE 2:-

Hi girls, thanks loads for thinking about me.... i ended up in a and e last night cause the pain was sooo bad... was there ages, the done bloods, urine and took 3 swabs. She said just to stick with the Doxycycline (didnt tell them i had seen my doc or got other tablets to see what they said) she said they are strong broad spectrum of antibiotics and should clear any infection i have, she said it looks like i got a water infection. She also said they are a bit concerned because my bloods show im still very much pregnant, she said to test in a couple of days and if it hasnt went fainter i have to phone up the hospital and tell them. Atleast i feel now they have given me a good going over and i dont need to take 2 lots of antibiotics 'just incase'... my doctors love handing out antibiotics without checking if u need them first. Im happy that i just have to take the ones i know and im used to. Pain not soo bad at the moment altho it woke me up at 5am... felt like something wass nipping me inside, its was very ouuuuchy but i got a hot water bottle and some paracetamols and that sorted me out :)

Hope all you gals are feeling ok today lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear you are still having problems tootsy :(

As you know I had lots of issues after my ERPC too.
I went to the A&E in the end where i was seen by a properly qualified gyne who got me scanned & figured out why I was having a nightmare.

It's dreadful when you expect surgical to be the easy option & you are one of the % who has complications.
One thing I can say tho, there is light at the end of the tunnel, I promise :hugs:

Thanks Dan-o hun!! im really sorry for all your troubles too!! its sooo annoying just feels like full of bad luck at the moment, i am seeing a nice doctor so hopefully she will be able to help me, im getting ba floaters in one of my eyes too, got it when i found out i was preg and thought it would have went away but no!! grrr thinking maybe its stresss... hopefully she can sort my arrray of problems out haha xx

was u not given a number to ring if u had any problems?

wen i had my mmc i was told if the test was still postive to ring them or go to the ward and the gyn would see me as there could still be tissue left inside x

I am soooo having the same run of back luck!!

Whats a BA floater, is it like an ocular migraine?
My OH gets those, his are painless, but cause visual disturbances.

i was given a number actually! i didnt think of that altho they said first point of contact should be doc then the hosp so im thinking the doc will send me up, if they dont i will phone! thanks for that! xxx

was u not given a number to ring if u had any problems?

wen i had my mmc i was told if the test was still postive to ring them or go to the ward and the gyn would see me as there could still be tissue left inside x

I wonder if care given differs from area to area.
Mine are still positive almost 4 weeks on, but they don't give a hoot!

sorry dan-o thats my crap spelling haha supposed to say black floaters in my eye, thats what they keep saying that im suffering visual migrains with no headache but its there all the time, right pain in the bum! lol xxxx

thats what they keep saying that im suffering visual migrains with no headache but its there all the time, right pain in the bum! lol xxxx

Sounds just the same! We haven't figured out what triggers them yet.

Hope all goes well at the docs, don't let them fob you off!
I'll pop back later for updates hunni :hugs: xxxx

When i had my d&c i had 2 weeks in which i should have had a negative test (which i did) otherwise i was to phone them and go straight back in to be checked out but my lines went fainter straight away and only 5 days later i got my BFN!!
Hopefully you will get some anwsers at your docs xxx

ive had the antibiotics tht uve bin prescribde im usually terrible but was fine they gave them me at the hospital and they helped clear up the infection that i had! xx

aww thanks soph that really helps, how long were u on for? u think they be ok alongside the others? i got such a phobia of taking tablets and 2 together is just freaking me out xxxxxxxx

im exactly the same bout taking tablets i was fine even though i worried bout taking them! i was on them for ten days and never had any problems after i finished them! hope they help u ! did the doc say anything about the dark test lines? xx

Thanks Soph!! ermm she just said she wasnt sure about the test lines, just that after m/c it takes a while for ur hormones to go back to normal so not to worry about it at the moment. Im in quite a bit of pain at the minute tho, trying to hold off until 7pm for some paracetamols and got the hot water bottle out... i just feel sooo fed up :( sorry for having a moan! can i ask what ur signs of infec were? i didnt have any other than the pain but before i went to toilet and altho not really any discharge there was a bit of an unpleasant smell, not too strong tho (sorry tmi!) xxxxxxxxx

heya sweetie i no the frustration of infections i had 4 after my m/c because my dr was a idiot! Get a hot water bottle should help ease the pain.

Big cuddle :hugs:

Hi there I am on METRONIDAZOLE and something similar to doxycyline and they are making me ILL ILL ILL. Normally I am ok on things like this, so I am not sure if its the combination. I can hardly walk with sore joints. I cant sleep for nightmares, and my eating is all messed up. I feel like puking after taking them but do feel ok about an hour later. My hands, feet and nose and cold all the time.
I will take them in the hope they clear up the infection. Everyone is different with drugs so maybe you will be fine.
Take care and let me know how you go. Its better to clear infection.
XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks Soph!! ermm she just said she wasnt sure about the test lines, just that after m/c it takes a while for ur hormones to go back to normal so not to worry about it at the moment. Im in quite a bit of pain at the minute tho, trying to hold off until 7pm for some paracetamols and got the hot water bottle out... i just feel sooo fed up :( sorry for having a moan! can i ask what ur signs of infec were? i didnt have any other than the pain but before i went to toilet and altho not really any discharge there was a bit of an unpleasant smell, not too strong tho (sorry tmi!) xxxxxxxxx

its ok to have a moan! i just had a uncomfy ache and not a bad smell but sort of a irony smell like old blood! this started b4 i found out i had a mmc id been telling them at epau for ages! i had a bit of pain after cos a tiny little bit of tissue was left it went as soon as i passed it but i didnt have a dc i took the tablets then went in to hospital to take the rest of the tablets (not sure wht its called the hospiatl called it a medical managment)

how are u feelin this morning? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->