UPDATED!! after 22months ttc....BFP!!! CLOMID after HSG. NEW BFP after loss x

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
I just got my BFP this morning!! Haven't even told hubby yet!

IMG_1193.jpg

I actually can not believe it. I really didn't think I would ever see a digital HPT say PREGNANT and never get to post in this section!! I am totally amazed and so grateful to CLOMID!!

We were TTC for 22 months. I just had HSG at begining of this cycle and found one tube is blocked. I was on my 2nd cycle of clomid, although we didn't dtd on the 1st cycle of clomid so tecnically it was our first go!!
FS was talking IVF...........never thought I would conceive naturally. I am over the moon.This TTC has been the hardest part of my life. If you are going through the same, then try to stay strong. I wish everyone TTC the very best of luck

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! It's so exciting isn't it? How are you going to tell your DH?

Thank u! Yes its sooo exciting!!!

Hubby bought me a bracelet a few days ago and the box it came in is the perfect size to fit the HPT in. I was thinking of putting the test in there and saying something like "you gave me a gift so I have got a gift for you".

I cant wait to tell him. I think when i actually talk to someone about this it will seem more real.

xxx

Thank u! Yes its sooo exciting!!!

Hubby bought me a bracelet a few days ago and the box it came in is the perfect size to fit the HPT in. I was thinking of putting the test in there and saying something like "you gave me a gift so I have got a gift for you".

I cant wait to tell him. I think when i actually talk to someone about this it will seem more real.

xxx

Awwww, that has made me well-up, it's so romantic! How long til he's home?

My DH has just left for work, so I now have 9 hours of going slightly crazy with excitement on my own! I'm feeling rough with a cold, so can't do much do distract myself! He told me to chose a pregnancy journal. Do you think it's too soon?

Thank u!!

Ive just been to the shop and bought poppy seeds because thats how big the baby is now and i got a shock at how tiny tiny they are!! Im going to put some poppy seeds in the box with the HPT.

Hubby will be home about 7pm maybe so about 4 hours to wait!! xxx

Snap about looking at poppy seeds! DH made me close my eyes & put one in my hand. It's soooo small! I have put it on the shelf with our wedding pics, by a good luck horseshoe we were given.

A book where I can record whats going on/ how I'm feeling etc, ideally with info about what should be happening at each stage. I'm sure I chose one before, while passing one of the many 2wws, but can't remember which one. This is just an example: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Birthday-P...8413/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359733696&sr=8-1

Best news I've read all day xx congrats hun!!!

I know the poppy seeds are tiny! Ive told hubby now and he is over the moon and very excited! We just hope everything goes ok.
The journal looks good!!! X

Congrats MrsBroodyPant! Wonderful news! I love to hear great ttc stories like this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->