**UPDATED** How do You report something on Facebook? **WARNING UPSETTING CONTENT!**

If you posted their full names they'd certainly get sicker emails from me - scum. Unfortunatley I doubt FB will do anything but their is no harm in people power!

Thats awful. :( Im afraid to say that chances are FB wont do anything. There have been countless amount of groups posted about how its funny that babys die and some people made groups about how disgusting people's angel babys look when they have died (im an angel mum-had a stillbirth) and so many people would report these vile groups, but nothing much was done about it...its sad tbh :( I do hope they do something though x x x

OH MY GOD look at this i joined this group that says a woman will give money to children who are starving if you join and i read the first comment and feel sick.i reported it. wth is wrong with people https://www.facebook.com/search/?fl...299592875..1&s=10#/group.php?gid=195105168575

and comment further down arent any better than that. makes me want to delete my account.
they are basically makinf fun of a starving child.

Omg that's awful! They should be ashamed! It really annoys me when people like my sister can't have kids and then there's people like that! They don't deserve kids :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->