updated-itttis,issys,bg v4,wetbag- all reduced

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
hiya

https://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad23/x-leannemullaney-x/mealandnappies006.jpg

issy v2,white cherries(night insert has very faint staining on it, this was caused by calpol in my daughters wee and will keep fading until it goes completely sun helps it too), lady(ladybug and flowers on white)-£13.50each excellent condition LADY SOLD JUST CHERRIES LEFT

https://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad23/x-leannemullaney-x/mealandnappies015.jpg

itti medium sio- £8.00 each baby pink, ivory, fushia
all excellent conditon, no stains or fading or crunching

https://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad23/x-leannemullaney-x/mealandnappies009.jpg itti tutto, £13.00 each lavender, baby pink , excellent condition

also for sale though no pictures as in wash

all prices include postage but not fees

thanks

Pretty stash! Almost makes me wish I had a girl :lol:
Would be interested in the black damask though if you do decide to sell ;)

Thanks jms I am gutted to be selling these, aft it's yours if you want it just pop me a pm xx

I don't mind holding for a few days latest I will hold for is next week,but only if people definitely want, xxx

Aww thanks, id love to but id have to wait till someone buys my nappies lol
Dont want to keep you hanging on :)

can everyone see my whole thread or has half of it just dissapeared?? x

cheers hun,redone- wonder what happened x x

i keep looking at your wn ella is having some photos done in feb and i think it would look lovely but then they dont really work for us:dohh: but is is very pretty tho pmsl :haha:

the muttaqins confuse me, lol so im not sure

it has an insert that poppers in , it does not require a wrap hope that helps x

Bump, anyone? Make an offer!
All lovely and in super condition

Xxx

Ooooo I love the black damask MLL!!! If you do decide to sell that and your first dibs falls thru, then I'd be interested in that one, it's a print I dont have!
I'm also interested in the fireball tendrill, but dont have the funds as yet :(
If it's still available next week, I'll take it lol!

Ooooo I love the black damask MLL!!! If you do decide to sell that and your first dibs falls thru, then I'd be interested in that one, it's a print I dont have!
I'm also interested in the fireball tendrill, but dont have the funds as yet :(
If it's still available next week, I'll take it lol!

I just sent a PM, I can't really afford it now as a sale I was relying on has fallen through :(

Mynx did you want me to hold the tendril fireball for you, it's not a problem, unfortunate someone had already called first dibs on the black damask but if she changes her mind I will let you know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->