Updated on last page.

Oh god, don't talk to me about imagining lines!!

:headspin: Glad I'm not alone then!

i see it on your inverts on both sets xx

Thanks! :flower:

OMG hun, it looks like the start of something good!!! GL & keep on testing!

:ignore: :winkwink: Trying to not get my hopes up but, seriously, thank you so much for the encouragment! I've got a PILE of ICs now so I can promise you that I'll keep on testing.:haha:

Darnit, I typed a reply and it got deleted! The gist of it was, if this was my test I'd be thinking I have a bun in the oven! I hope this is the case for you. Good luck and baby dust!!

Thanks! I'm not sure what to think really. I can't remember ever having it do this before so I wasn't sure if it was a good sign or just a sign of a messed up test.

I would try another test for sure! Never seen that before

I had the dye smudge last month like that....on tests from earlypregnancytests.com. so weird!

earlypregnancytests.com is where I got these I think. I need to go check my email invoice. Did many of them do that for you? I tried another test a couple hours after the first IC and so far it hasn't ran. I still see a shadow of a line on it so I hope it darkens these next few days and isn't just the indent line.

fingers crossed your lines get darker. i can def see something in the wet pic and when it has dried like that im thinking tomorrows might be a proper line! let us know how you get on. xx

It's not exactly the same....this is the closest pic I have to it though. The top test in the pic is the one I'm talking about.

I've had good luck with these tests too though. I used them 2.5 years ago and got my bfp with them with perfect progression. Never had a false positive or evap until this particular batch.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 30
3kiddosmaybe4- Thanks! That top test looks very much like my smeared test. I think mine was probably just a faulty test then!

With all these IC hpts here I decided to waste a 3rd one tonight. :winkwink: I'm guessing I'll use 3 a day anyways until AF gets me or a bfp so why not?! :haha:

I only held pee for about 2.5hrs so not smart but I needed to pee then and couldn't wait much longer. I thought I saw a faint shadow of a line again but wasn't sure so I let it sit while I took a shower and put the kids in their beds. Came back 30 minutes later and took a picture of the test. The line was really visible to me then but I couldn't tell if it was pink. So maybe an evap at that point? Now another 30 minutes has passed and the test has dried and I can barely make out the line at all. So maybe it was just an evap because surely if it was positive it would have stayed more visible. It sort of vanished?!

Neither picture was tweaked at all. Same test just 2 different pictures.

https://i41.tinypic.com/2yjq4p3.jpg

https://i43.tinypic.com/30cc9rm.jpg

Yeah I'm questioning the color on this one....some of those tests will dry and you'll have this completely obvious line when it dries, only colorless. Kinda hateful sometimes, but not too bad if you're just passing the time! And like I said, they DO work. Just sometimes they don't.

I cautiously say this, but that line looks more like a BFP than evap tp me....And just for the record, I have gotten my BFP's on ic's and they dont stay either. They fade to a silver looking color after so long so dont count it out prematurely!! I think you have a faint beauiful BFP love!!!!

But I will add, 3kiddos has been right way more times than me so I would take her word over mine! lol

Thanks everyone! Atleast I know I'm not crazy and others see it, too. I do think maybe tonights is just an evap. I'm not sure what to think but I know it's not pink and it's not staying put so I can't count it yet. :dohh: I'm off to bed and we'll see what tomorrow brings! You can count on atleast 2 or 3 IC updates. :haha:

I'm beginning to think I'm out because the tests should have progressed by now. Period is due on Sunday and I'm around 10dpo. Here are this morning's IC tests. Different tests. Top is FMU. 2nd one is 3MU with pee only held 1.5 hrs. I did lighten the bottom test because it was so dark but no other tweaking done.

https://i39.tinypic.com/2gtoy9y.jpg

https://i39.tinypic.com/9sgimt.jpg

I know it's early still but if I've been seeing possible faint lines here and there since 2 days ago, it should have progressed atleast a little I think. :(

Your pics aren't loading for me!
10 dpo is still really early...

I wonder why the pics aren't loading? I can see them. Can anyone else not see the pictures?

I agree it's still early but I just would have thought it would have progressed some by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->