• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Updated on last page.

Yes it is a group. That's why I have the banner in my siggy. If you'd like to join us just go to the Groups and discussions forum and you'll find us there. I like it because we know each other there and they are like my bnb family. I recommend it!

Oh ok, I will. Thanks! :) I have another friend on here that is part of that group.

Ok, wait I went to groups and private forums is that here I go? I didn;t see a list of groups.

AF finally arrived one week late. I officially had the longest cycle I've ever had while keeping record! I've kept records for over 5 years I know. Maybe more than that. I just can't remember! :)

AF is not being nice to me AT ALL. :( It's making up for lost time I guess.

My theory is that my ovulation was thrown later than I thought since I was sick the week ovulation should have occurred. It would explain the excessive cramping I had this month and maybe my body just kept trying to ovulate during that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"