• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

UPDATED!!!! p11 2/2/2011 6 days late! Hope you can all see it now! So excited!

Well there's a line there. But I can't tell if it's pink or an indent. It kind of looks like an indent and I can't get it to show up in pictures. I have such bad luck with tests. :-(

Taking the pictures somewhere bright always seems to make mine clearer. I do mine either in a window in the sunlight OR in the bathroom because it's painted white and the bulb is bright lol.

Ok so here are some pictures.

FRER 5 minutes after taking because i could not get the line to show up in pictures. diffidently an indent.
https://i56.tinypic.com/qybnzr.jpg

I also took an IC at the same time and sure enough got a barely there line but it kinda showed up in pictures.
https://i52.tinypic.com/99m90x.jpg

I see a faint line on both, is the line on the FRER pink in real life?

i see an indent on the top one. but a definite light pink on the bottom one....FX.

i see a line on them both but the ic looks kinda shadowy and the frer looks really thin, but i do think they may be the start of ur bfp girly gl let us know when u retest with fmu xx

I see lines on both!
It's not over yet! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
:dust:

Although they don't look very pink i still they ARE the start of a bfp!!! Very unlikely to get evaps on several tests and different brands! If this keeps happening take a digi in a few days!!!! Good luck and congrats i think!!!

Im a little bit excited because last month i got at least 6 evaps but they all disappeared off the tests within 15-20 minutes. this afternoons IC still has a line from over an hour ago. The line showed up in 3 minutes and has stayed since. The IC's are 10miu and I know the FRER are like 25 miu so maybe its just not enough in my body for the FRER to pick it up.

I don't think it looks like an indent, do you have a bigger photo?

I made it bigger kit603. does that help at all? i still think its an indent. i dont think i see any pink.

https://i53.tinypic.com/r76l29.jpg

It looks slightly pink to me, and i've seen a lot of early positives on FRERs that are quite thin but maybe I just have line-eye?

I've never seen an indent from a FRER that shows up on a photo and the line on the IC looks pink to me aswell... I really do hope it's the start of something for you :hugs:

I'll be very curious to see how this works out for you because I took a FRER yesterday and it looks exactly like yours.....I figured it was a nasty evap line but wow do they ever get your hopes up. However, your IC lines look great! I do think you're on you're way to a BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :) I'm gonna try and hold off in testing again until I'm actually late for my AF...

I'll be very curious to see how this works out for you because I took a FRER yesterday and it looks exactly like yours.....I figured it was a nasty evap line but wow do they ever get your hopes up. However, your IC lines look great! I do think you're on you're way to a BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :) I'm gonna try and hold off in testing again until I'm actually late for my AF...

Thanks. Think I'm going to wait also. If I can. Lol

Don't give up hope yet! I had an indent on a FRER at 11 dpo and then got my bfp on a cheapie at 12dpo :) :) WIshing you luck, I'll check back tomorrow to see your retesting!

I'm pretty sure that's a :bfp:! Even though the line is super faint and thin, it still looks pink to me AND lines on FRERs are quite thin in comparison to the cheapies. If I were you, I'd be pretty excited right now! :dance: Good luck with FRER #2 - I hope the line is more visible tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"