UPDATED!!!! p11 2/2/2011 6 days late! Hope you can all see it now! So excited!

thats what my frer was like at 11dpo from the outside it was negative but when i opened it there was a thin line. hope this is it for you! x x

hope its ur :bfp: looks like it to me! :thumbup: gl!

Did you retest today???? That FRER definitely looked pinkish to me and I could see a little something on the IC too.

BFN here this morning. Feeling pretty bummed. A friend of mine who wasn't even trying just got a BFP as a fluke. Lucky her. Getting some AF like cramps this morning. Not going to test until Friday now. Thanks everyone who look and supported.

Keep trying. It might still be early. Sending you baby dust!!!

just read all your posts honey - good luck xxxx

So AF is due today. So far she is a no show. I just took one of my IC's and now im even more confused and a little stressed. the dye never completely cleared the stick but there is a clear line where the pregnant line would be. Im charging my camera right now to get a picture but just anted to ask first. if the dye doesnt completely clear but there is a line is it automatically an evap or negative? id take another but i have absolutely no pee left lol.

i would class it as invalid hun, wait until you have enough pee for another test! hope its positive

I know its invalid but i thought id post the picture for fun anyways. I have such horrid luck with tests.

i see what you mean hun, i would be so hopeful looking at that test, cant wait to see the next one! x x

wow i see pinkish lines on first ic and frer
good luck

weird. i see a line. but i also see a smudge. that would be so frustrating. they need to make home blood preg tests...that would be most helpful!

i would take no notice of that test as its a dud.retest witha better one.gl

I dunno hun I'm confused. are you using different tests than you were before?

I dunno hun I'm confused. are you using different tests than you were before?

No. I have a bunch of IC's I wanted to use before being exoensive tests. Gunn a try again this morning. Just woke up and now going for my morning pee. Lol. Isn't it sad this(come on BnB) is the first thing I do when I wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->