*Updated pg. 2*12 Week Ultrasound - With Pictures

BostonGal

Reaction score
Just had my 12 week ultrasound today (technically 11w5d). It was also a combined screening for chromosomal defects. I don't have the blood work back yet, so no risk estimate, but they saw a well defined nasal bone and the NT measurement was 1.3 mm which the technician said was very good. :happydance:

I was so surprised at how active the baby was. It was doing somersaults, waving and jumping around. It was hard for the technician to get it to sit still in the correct position for long enough to take the pictures. I'm attaching a couple pictures, and if anyone wants to take a shot at a gender guess please do! The picture quality isn't great because my scanner isn't very good. I don't see any nub there at all, but what do you think about the skull shape?

I can't believe that 1st trimester is almost over!

Attachments

• Full_body.jpg
    Full_body.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Head.jpg
    Head.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 30
Hey Boston,

Just wanted to say fabulous pics, hope you had a good first trimester and and even better second xoxo

wow... just wow! congrats!!! the pics look beautiful! i can't wait til my 12 week scan :)

Thanks everyone. I was so excited last night I had trouble sleeping. I feel like I've been waiting for this ultrasound since I found out I was pregnant. :) No gender guesses?

Love it! Beautiful. Boy if the babe was that busy. They love to showboat!

I can't wait to find out the gender. I'm kind of hoping for a girl. My OH has only male siblings and the same goes for his dad...so I'm thinking it's more likely to be a boy.

We found out last week we are having a BOY! Thanks to all those who answered...seems that somehow you were all correct. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"