Updated - Spotting and sent for bloodwork

I just had my 3rd blood draw. The numbers are starting to go down so now it's just a matter of time.

Oh no! I'm sorry...was so hoping it would be ok.:cry:Hugs you.

I just went for my final blood draw. The doctor said that I am miscarrying because the gestational sac isn't growing. I was hoping that my numbers would fall drastically before I take the pills to officially terminate things. Unfortunately it didn't so my heart is aching even more now.

Screenshot_20201014-124002_Chrome.jpg

Yes, I wanted a final blood draw so that I could be at peace with taking the medication. A difference of 226 didn't really give me the peace I was looking for.

I'm so sorry hun. Could you ask for another draw later in the week?

Im so sorry to hear this.

Sorry your having to endure this when it should be a celebration. Push to have the bloods again even if it’s just for peace of mind. It wouldn’t hurt to if it will bring some comfort knowing for certainty things are declining. ❤️

Sorry you're going through this. I feel for you I've gone through this many times. Never gets any easier. I'd ask for 1 last draw before you decide to take the pills. To have some peace of mind before.

Lots of hugs your way ❤❤❤

I just wanted to update so that if someone is in a similar situation in the future they can compare notes. I know that I was Googling like crazy. After a lot of prayer and analyzing and talking to my doctor, I decided to go ahead and proceed with taking the medication. For my own mental health, I couldn't continue to prolong the inevitable. On October 15 at 7 am I took my first dose. They gave me Misoprostol and you insert 4 tablets intravaginally. I rested all day and by the afternoon I got period type cramps and started spotting. Once I started bleeding the tablets wanted to come out so I had to reinsert them. The next day (Friday) I took the remaining 3 tablets and rested. I took ibuprofen as suggested and used a heating pad. It was just slightly stronger than my teenage periods pain wise. Then Saturday night around 11 pm I had intense contraction like pain. I was debating whether to go to the hospital as the pain was so bad that I couldn't stand upright. After about 30 or so minutes of intense pain, I sat on the toilet and a gush of blood/ fluid came out and I was immediately relieved of pain. Then the following morning around 5:30 I got up to go to the restroom and passed the gestational sac and placenta. Since then I have not had any pain and only period like bleeding. It has now been 8 days and my doctor had me go get my beta levels drawn. She said as soon as my levels drop completely then we are fine to try again. I'm not sure if we will or not. I currently praying for clarity and guidance as so whether I'm meant to mother another precious being.

Screenshot_20201023-162010_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201023-163536_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->