***UPDATED***Upset and dont no what to do, advice please

molliecollie

Reaction score
Hello

I had bloods taken friday to test for ovulation etc. Just been told by the docs that i am not ovulating. I have been tested for pcos and all is fine i dont have it.

I had what i was told was a mmc in january but i am now wondering if i was actually pregnant at all. Had a positive pregnancy test in december but nothing at the scan in january.

If i ovulated to get pregnant then how come i not ovulating now? i had bloods took in the past and was told not ovulating then had positive test so saw midwife etc and assumed all was ok. Now i get told i not ovulating. I dont no what to think. I am waiting to hear back from the doctor as to what to do now.

I just want to scream and cry and run and hide. Why is my body so messed up. My sister is fine trying for baby no2 my mum had no problems getting pregnant. Brother and girlfriend just had a baby all rest of friends and family have kids.

I just dont want anything to do with them wanna shut myself away and thats thats.

Sorry to rant on but really have no one to speak to. I have put several posts on here all bout different things. I just thought after last pregnancy test things were looking to be going my way. How wrong was i.

Has anyone been through this or similiar situation? xx

So i have now spoken with my docs and got an appointment on monday nite to go in and speak with my doctor about my non ovulation. So will hopefully feel more positive after speaking to her.

I have however in the past week been a hell of a lot more tired, Go to bed early like 8pm usually go after 10-pm. I just seem to want to sleep all the time go striaght to sleep when i go bed and wake up but want to sleep through out the day aswell also off food and feeling sick constantly. I have had a slight brownish discharge but only when i wipe.

Anyone got any idea what this could be. Thanks.

Sorry for your loss. If you got a positive pregnancy test then you were pregnant, if the embryo stops growing early on then there wouldn't be much to see in the ultrasound. As hard as it is, it is something that happens to a lot of women and is pretty normal (just not talked about much until it happens to you) :( I also went through a loss late last year and it is really hard.
Your body does take time to get back to normal after a miscarriage, you may not have started ovulating yet, or just might not be back to normal cycles yet - if you ovulate later in your cycle then they think, the bloods might not be accurate.

I highly recommend charting with your basal body temperatures - this will tell you if you are ovulating each month, and on what day ovulation happens.

Be patient, if you got pregnant then you will get pregnant again.

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for your loss.
I had been checking my temp and it has been between 36c to 37.5c and even went to 38c when I though I was fertile which was 26th Feb to 3rd march temp not really gone down. But bloods say I didn't ovulate so I dont no. Docs was suppose to ring back but nothing so goin to make an appointment in morning.
Just feel like giving up.

Aw don't give up! I'm sending tons of positive thoughts your way! Very sorry for your loss. Keep at it with your doctor, help them help you by never giving up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->