**UPDATED W/NEW PTS LAST NIGHT*Neg on Acumeds for 2 weeks.Until now.Can you see this?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So, I have been testing with these cheapie's in the last two weeks more times than I can count (well actually, I could just count what I have left and subtract that from 100 but I don't think I want to know, nor would I probably want to announce my insanity and POAS syndrome to you ladies! lol) EVERY single one of them, and I mean every single one of them have always been very very negative, even after drying I have had not one evap with them. So, this morning during my new routine, collect pee, get coffee, dip my sticks, drink coffee, sit down at the computer, check the tests, this morning I guess I had gotten so used to the test always being negative that I wasn't watching the clock and I would say about 30 mins later I looked down to find these..... I was shocked. So I held my pee for like 8 hours (bc the line is so light, if you ladies even see it) and then did a second test, dipping two strips. I watched that time. And sure enough, a super faint squinter came up (within the time frame this time) Unfortunately, my camera died and it's battery is charging at the moment, but as soon as that is charged I will take pics and post them of the second run of tests with SMU. I dipped two of them. What are the chances of never having even a hint of a second line or an evap and now three consecutive tests are showing a little something? Have I lost my mind or can you ladies see this too?

Attachments

• Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 060 UPLOAD.jpg
    Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 060 UPLOAD.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 060 UPLOAD2.jpg
    Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 060 UPLOAD2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 060 UPLOAD3.jpg
    Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 060 UPLOAD3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 054 UPLOAD4.jpg
    Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 054 UPLOAD4.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 059 UPLOAD5.jpg
    Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 059 UPLOAD5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 28
Hmm that's a tricky one, I buy tests in bulk like that and some of them have the same craters and marks on them like yours have and sometimes it makes it look as though there is a line there when really its just where it has been damaged. I look forward to seeing your next test pics!!

Yes I can see something pink on those. Fingers crossed for you xxx

I can definitely see faint lines on those tests! It's hard to say if they are the start of a bfp yet as so faint, fingers crossed it develops though x

Hmm that's a tricky one, I buy tests in bulk like that and some of them have the same craters and marks on them like yours have and sometimes it makes it look as though there is a line there when really its just where it has been damaged. I look forward to seeing your next test pics!!

It was two seperate tests, one of them wasn't dented like the other one. I thought the same thing that's why when I pulled it out, I went ahead and grabbed another one and dipped both of them, just to see if they came up different....finger crossed they are actually the start of something :winkwink:

Pic's of last night's tests

Attachments

• Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 060 UPLOAD1.jpg
    Acumed's 5.23.16 Maybe There's Something There 060 UPLOAD1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 011 UPLOAD 3 TWEAKED.jpg
    Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 011 UPLOAD 3 TWEAKED.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 015 UPLOAD DOUBLE TEST SOMETHING ON BOTH I THINK.jpg
    Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 015 UPLOAD DOUBLE TEST SOMETHING ON BOTH I THINK.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 006 Upload 1 Contrast Tweaked.jpg
    Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 006 Upload 1 Contrast Tweaked.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 009 UPLOAD 2 TWEAKED.jpg
    Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 009 UPLOAD 2 TWEAKED.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
And a few more pics

Attachments

• Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 011 UPLOAD 3 TWEAKED.jpg
    Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 011 UPLOAD 3 TWEAKED.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 015 UPLOAD DOUBLE TEST SOMETHING ON BOTH I THINK.jpg
    Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 015 UPLOAD DOUBLE TEST SOMETHING ON BOTH I THINK.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 002 High contrast maybe something one the bottom test.jpg
    Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 002 High contrast maybe something one the bottom test.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 002 Invert Maybe something on bottom test.jpg
    Acumed's SMU Still seeing something 002 Invert Maybe something on bottom test.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
Fixing to test again with FMU, so we will see if there has been any changes....Still waiting on my good test's to get here though, so I'm stuck with these cheapie's right now. So wish I had a couple Wondfo regulars and early testing strips!!!!

Do you have a flash? Its so dark I can't tell?

Do you have a flash? Its so dark I can't tell?

The flash always messes up the pic, it makes the whole thing go white bc I have to have the camera too close to the tests. If I could get it to properly focus from a decent distance away, I would, but it refuses to focus unless I am like right up on the tests. If you are looking at them on a phone, have you changed the brightness level of you screen?

My camera is bad too so I understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->