*UPDATED WITH BETTER PIC*Earliest DPO for a Positive, even just a hint of a Squinter?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I am currently 6DPO and have ton's of PT's and several different brands of super sensitive tests. And since I'm a POAS addict, I of course started testing yesterday at 5DPO :shrug::wacko: LOL and they were of course negative. :blush: So today, at 6DPO, I decided to use SMU to test with and I only tested with two of my really sensitive strips. The strips from yesterday are all still, today, starkly negative with no evaps. I did a SurePredict strip and a Lab Test strip (can't remember the name) and I can swear I can see the tiniest hint of "something" on the lab strip and maybe the surepredict too, but def. the lab test. I'm wondering if it's even possible to start getting a smidgen of a BFP this early or if 1-I'm totally seeing things :rofl: or 2- it's a faulty test and they are either false squinter or evaps? Has anyone done a progression from this early and thought they might be seeing a little something early for it to continue to darken to blazing BFP? What's the earliest you ladies have ever started to see a hint of anything that actually turned into a true positive? Thanks for your help ladies. Oh, and I have some OSOM's that you can use urine or blood with (well plasma, but I've been told how to do that) they are really sensitive supposedly with just urine, but even more sensitive (like women have gotten a line on them and then did a beta and were only like a 5-7 hcg level!) when you do the test with blood instead of your urine. If it's possible that I am actually seeing a hint of something, I have the lancets and "milking" cup to actually do a blood test, but I don't want to prick my finger (I know I probably sound like a lunatic, lol :wacko: ) if what I may or may not be seeing isn't anything. Thanks for your help ladies! :flower:

Hey the earliest I've had squinters are probably 8dpo but none of my pregnancies have been sticky so not sure if that makes a difference the earliest I've had a definite positive is 10dpo. Do you have a pic? X

Hey the earliest I've had squinters are probably 8dpo but none of my pregnancies have been sticky so not sure if that makes a difference the earliest I've had a definite positive is 10dpo. Do you have a pic? X

I could post a pic, but I don't think it would show, it's that faint. I mean it's just the tiniest hint of a line, but the same test yesterday doesn't have that on it, even after sitting for a day. I'll upload a pic, but I'm sure you won't be able to see what I'm talking about. lol.

I highly doubt that you will be able to see what I am seeing, I can barely see it on my PC that has a really good screen, so you def. won't see it if you're on a phone, but here are some pics. I think I'm going to "try" the OSOM and see what happens....:blush: I'm foolishly optimistic, lol!

Attachments

• Blurry But can Kind of see it here Inverted Upload.jpg
    Blurry But can Kind of see it here Inverted Upload.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Blurry But can Kind of see it here Original Upload.jpg
    Blurry But can Kind of see it here Original Upload.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Kind of can see it here too High Contrast Upload.jpg
    Kind of can see it here too High Contrast Upload.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Kind of can see it here too Original 1 Upload.jpg
    Kind of can see it here too Original 1 Upload.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 23
I did 2 frozen embryo transfer on June 8th this is my test 8 days past transfer

Attachments

• IMG-20160616-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20160616-WA0010.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 53

That's really dark! Doesn't conceiving that way though, take out some of the "waiting" day's and let you get a bfp a lot quicker bc the egg and sperm are already together, and doing what they do, the egg just needs to implant right?

That's really dark! Doesn't conceiving that way though, take out some of the "waiting" day's and let you get a bfp a lot quicker bc the egg and sperm are already together, and doing what they do, the egg just needs to implant right?

Still had the 2ww

Out of 12 bfps, I've had a squinter at 7dpo once (ds2) 8dpo a few times (ds3 was one) and almost always something by 9dpo (ds1 was a 9dpo squinter)
In the case of ds2 (my only 7dpo squinter) the line was blaring by 9dpo!

Good luck!!

Here is a better pic with no altering done to it. This is as close to real life as I could get it. Thanks for your help ladies ;)

Attachments

• Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 Original Upload3.jpg
    Better pic's of the Clungene Lab Test 7DPO 037 Original Upload3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 55
I see it! Can't wait for tomorrow's!

My earliest was 7dpo with the same tests you are using! :) I love those tests!

I did an OSOM today, bc I ran out of the test that I had been using "BOO" :( But according to what I've heard about these test, anything at all in the test area is a positive. No matter when it comes up. They don't give evaps. If there's a line, you are most likely pregnant. Everyone who I've talked to said when testing really early to give the test at least an hour to "develop" before tossing it. This came up in about 30 min's. They also said that if something came up even later then that, that as you keep testing with them, and you hcg rises, that the test line would start to come up faster and darker. Here's the test from today. 8DPO.

Attachments

• 8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMORIGINALUPLOAD1.jpg
    8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMORIGINALUPLOAD1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMINVERTUPLOAD1.jpg
    8DPO- OSOM's, SurePredict, Calgene, and Comparison's to 7DPO 034 OSOMINVERTUPLOAD1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 27
Love the sensitivity of OSOM, but am also living proof that that they DO have evaps. Got many on mine, same cassette combo type as yours.

No more than 20 mins development time, or it's a evap. They are super sensitive, but are not fool proof on evaps.

love the sensitivity of osom, but am also living proof that that they do have evaps. Got many on mine, same cassette combo type as yours.

No more than 20 mins development time, or it's a evap. They are super sensitive, but are not fool proof on evaps.

yes!!! Do not believe the crap that a line is a line on them!!! They do produce evaps and very convincing ones. So do the clungene and surepredicts. I really thought i was pregnant last cycle. I was not af arrived right on time!!!!! Urgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->