Updated with photos - Faint positive then negatives EBF

heb719

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My husband and I are NTNP as I am still currently breastfeeding my 11 month old daughter. I have yet to get a post partum visit from AF but have had suspicions that I might be pregnant.

Anyways, yesterday I took two wondfo dipstrip preg tests and both had faint positives within the time limit. I also did ovulation tests with them at the same time just because. The opks were positive immediately. My husband and all my friends were able to see the faint lines on the pregnancy tests yesterday.

So fast forward to this morning, I'm all excited to use fmu and get a BFP butttt of course that test is white as heck! I even took a digital I had laying around and that said Not Pregnant.

Am I crazy?? Yesterday, two separate pees were BFP and today all BFNs!

Attachments

• IMG_7724.jpg
    IMG_7724.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7725.jpg
    IMG_7725.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7729.jpg
    IMG_7729.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 37
Hmm I don't know what could be going on but I would go buy some frer's and test with fmu again tomorrow.

This is exactly me! 3 positive Kroger brand pregenancy tests. FRER negative and negative CB! I am going to test again FMU tomorrow and see if anything is different. I have been having the worst cramps (never get cramps) but AF still hasn't come! Just some
Brown dischrge after wiping every once in a while. I hate not knowing.

Did you test with fmu yesterday? The reason I ask is that when ever I tested with fmu my tests would always be lighter. fmu is rubbish for me. I would test really dark in the evening and then fmu test the following day would be barely visable. Your first pics are very clearly bfp. Sending you lots of baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->