Updated with pic

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone so i'm around 10 or 11 dpo, NOT SURE!!!!! And Iv'e been POAS since around 6dpo. AF was due yesterday as still hasn't arrived as of yet.. Well around 3pm today I went POAS crazy taking a test every hour and to my surprise These ghost line's kept appearing on my pink HCG wondfos... At first I thought it was me, so I took 5 right after each other and the same shadow. I ended up walking to the nearest 99 cent store and picking up a dollar test and GUESS WHAT the same shadow... Every last test ended up drying with what I presume to be an EVAP line.. I really want this to bad and it's driving me nuts.. Is it possible for the test to have a shadow line up until the BFP?? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!evap.jpg

Hey everyone so i'm around 10 or 11 dpo, NOT SURE!!!!! And Iv'e been POAS since around 6dpo. AF was due yesterday as still hasn't arrived as of yet.. Well around 3pm today I went POAS crazy taking a test every hour and to my surprise These ghost line's kept appearing on my pink HCG wondfos... At first I thought it was me, so I took 5 right after each other and the same shadow. I ended up walking to the nearest 99 cent store and picking up a dollar test and GUESS WHAT the same shadow... Every last test ended up drying with what I presume to be an EVAP line.. I really want this to bad and it's driving me nuts.. Is it possible for the test to have a shadow line up until the BFP?? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 298612

Have you tried inverting the pic to see if it shows up that way? Idk if an evap does show up on an inverted or not. I dont think they do but its worth taking a look. Good Luck!! How long after you took the tests did it appear?

Hey everyone so i'm around 10 or 11 dpo, NOT SURE!!!!! And Iv'e been POAS since around 6dpo. AF was due yesterday as still hasn't arrived as of yet.. Well around 3pm today I went POAS crazy taking a test every hour and to my surprise These ghost line's kept appearing on my pink HCG wondfos... At first I thought it was me, so I took 5 right after each other and the same shadow. I ended up walking to the nearest 99 cent store and picking up a dollar test and GUESS WHAT the same shadow... Every last test ended up drying with what I presume to be an EVAP line.. I really want this to bad and it's driving me nuts.. Is it possible for the test to have a shadow line up until the BFP?? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 298612

Have you tried inverting the pic to see if it shows up that way? Idk if an evap does show up on an inverted or not. I dont think they do but its worth taking a look. Good Luck!! How long after you took the tests did it appear?

2 people just inverted it for me and one did a color invert and it showed up! IDK I hope this is it

2 people just inverted it for me and one did a color invert and it showed up! IDK I hope this is it

That would be AWESOME! Good luck!!

I'm gonna test again in the AM and you all will be the 1st to know..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->