~UPDATED WITH PICS~ Answer brand, NO ANSWERS! HELP!

I would just wait a few day and retest...good luck hun, hope its just a shy little bean in there

I was searching for threads where someone got a BFP and then BFN's for a while before ultimately good news... but I didn't find one. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures sammy, I really appreciate it. This is my first real thread about maybe being pregnant, and I am glad people are supportive here.

sorry hun but i cant see a bfp in those pics, but i want to wish you lots of luck x x x x

i'm sorry i can't see it... i am really crap at looking for stuff like that and it was probably alot clearer in person...

i really hope this is your bfp

just wait and remember your not out until AF arrives do you know how many dpo you are ?

because of the PCOS it has not been easy to figure it out. I am thinking with the signs on the chart... I am likely 9 DPO today, I know that is early. I did not expect to see anything on that test a few days ago and was shocked. I had taken a test a few days before, because I was curious, it was BFN, and with the BFNs after the test in question, I think it is safe to say it was not chemical, but a bad test... unless you are right about the "shy bean" but I have alot of doubts about it being any more than a very unlucky error.

I had to listen to my mom today go on and on about PCOS, reading my articles about women never getting pregnant and spending all their money to try. I was like... thanks mom... (she doesnt know about this though)

keep your chin up and remember I thought I was out at 12dpo, with my first pregnancy I got a BFP at 12dpo. So when I tested at 12dpo and got a BFN I thought for sure I was out, gave it a few more days and got a faint BFP at 14dpo. It could still happen

I am crossing everything that it is your BFP (HUGS)[/QUO
cant see nothing really hope its just to early try testing in a few days good luck x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pr___.png

I added a picture with dots so it is easy to see the line.

BFN this morning. I still have the original BFP Error test, and its just as pink as ever. I wish I could say I like this brand but this is heartbreaking. I thought I caught the eggie. Getting preg may be just as hard or impossible as my doc said. ~sigh~ well good luck everyone and thank you. One day I will have a little one of my own.

hi hun which brand were u using and was it with first morning wee hun. how far do u think u are if u are?? only asking cus i had a chemical pregnancy in feb and i got a very faint bfp had to be confirmed wit a digi which said pregnant 1-2 but then wen i repeated the tests 2 days later were bfn and digi said not pregnant then i bled a few days later. really really horrible its like u dont even get chance to be excited. well if this is the case 4 you im sure ure fall again it took me 6 months to fall again and i been a nervous wreck up untill now. really hope the test is wrong hun and u r indeed preggy remember dont give up till the fat lady sings aka a/f x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

hi hun which brand were u using and was it with first morning wee hun. how far do u think u are if u are?? only asking cus i had a chemical pregnancy in feb and i got a very faint bfp had to be confirmed wit a digi which said pregnant 1-2 but then wen i repeated the tests 2 days later were bfn and digi said not pregnant then i bled a few days later. really really horrible its like u dont even get chance to be excited. well if this is the case 4 you im sure ure fall again it took me 6 months to fall again and i been a nervous wreck up untill now. really hope the test is wrong hun and u r indeed preggy remember dont give up till the fat lady sings aka a/f x

I know its still super early, I would only be 11DPO I think. I used FMU for all of the tests but the one with the second line. I took one yesterday and it was BFN but I saved it for reference, and it ended up having a second pink faint line later. I know this is still BFN on that test, but I have saved others and that did not happen. It was answer brand.
thank you! I hope it wasnt chemical, I still doubt it is, as I think the test the day before and after would have still shown something.

cud be still early hun give it another 2 or 3 days then test u shud get a deffo yes or no then. u cud try digi but there expensive i have never had problems with the line ones but my best mate didnt get a positive till she was 9 wks pregnant everyone is different and everyone produses the hormone at a different rate. xx is ure period late have you got any symptoms? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->