Updates On Imi

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Imis hospital connection is naff to say the least & after loads of attempts & loads of crashing to try & let you girls know whats going on & blow off some emotion maybe she has given up :lol:

Hopefully I will get this right but she very well may come behind me & edit it … so look out for the change lol!

Imis condition right now is very serious something put down to asthma is turning out to being a probable heart condition but they need to pin point exactly what at this time. They have at one point considered bringing baby to the world now which is a complete no no at this point & one test she needs done (sorry forgot name again) is a blue dye injected & placed under something to scan her (?) that is 1/1000 chance risk to baby but 1 chance is 1 chance in Imis eyes as I’m sure we could all understand so this test is a last resort.

2 tests have confirmed Imis heart rate is abnormal & a murmur is highly possible sadly she has since found out one of her grand parents have died from a heart condition & her Mum had a serious op with a heart murmur – runs in the family history :(

She is on steroids at the moment she is coping as best she can & baby is ok although sluggish. They are now talking about bringing baby here at week 32 if it can be controlled although as close to 37 weeks is what they want.

I don’t have it muddled but the finer details all over the place – Lots more tests & scans to be done & the safety of the lil one very important. It also means Maddie & the lil one when born do need to be tested as well.

I hope you get better soon hun & they do all they can to put this right for you :hugs:

x

:hugs: Imi, I hope you get better news soon babe.:hugs: Im thinking about you. :hugs:

VQ scan for lungs (radiation exposure) so it a last resort for us right now

and im having an ECHO done as 3 ECGs have come back abnormal and have detected a murmer which is not the under lying problem although it is still a prob, its valves in the heart.

Ashma causing problems and being treated

mum arriving tomorrow to see cardiologitst with me as i/we need to know full history

elivery is a no no for me right no a im sure you will all understand, until i know more im/we nit makin any serious desisions like that.

thanks for everything charl, without your help id have given up by now

xxx

Massive Hugs Imi :hugs::hugs:

Can't begin to imagine what you are going through hun

thinkiing of you Imi and GAv. Hope all goes well tomorrow, and they don't have to deliver baby just yet.

I'm sure you are getting the best possible care.

Take care

caroline xx

Sorry this is happening to you hun :( :hugs: Hope you and the baby do great :)

So sorry you are having to go through all this Imi, were all here for you :hugs:

Think i keep gettin picked on cause you's lot are all to nice lol

:blush: :hugs:

xxx

Aww Imi:hugs: :hugs:
So sorry you have to go through all this, totally understand where you are coming from, not wanting to deliver so soon

Good luck with all the tests babes
All my love and thoughts are with you, Gav, Maddie and baby:hugs:

So sorry your going through all this crap Imi ! thinking of you hun and sending a big hug ((((((((())))))))
xxx

huge hugs to u imi i hope that u get thing sorted out!
get some rest! loads of love n hugs
rach x

:hugs: oh Imi, i didnt realise how ill you were hun. Im writing this as tears are rolling down my cheeks. Thinking of you and wishing you well. x

:hugs: Imi im so sorry ur goin through all this, i hope alls ok
xxx

I'm sorry things aren't good at the minute :hugs:

Cx

Imi, I havent been on this forum long, but I am thinking about you and hoping all works out for you:hugs:

Sinead

Aw Imi, what a nightmare. Poor you :hugs:

I hope all turns out ok for you. Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back