Upped my Clomid to 100mg and getting side effects

Essjay86

Reaction score
Oh my god, why oh why is nothing simple?!

So I upped my clomid to 100mg and yesterday was my first day, I had a terrible migraine type headache most of the day despite taking two paracetamol. And I was so so bloated and gassy it was so uncomfortable and I was constantly going to the loo to pee. Like 3 times in 45 mins! And today is exactly the same except the headache isn't as bad because I took a paracetamol this morning.
I've also been having slight hot flashes.

Anyone else had these symptoms?

I'm having them on just 50mg (Second round of Clomid, finished it on the 2nd) . I had a migraine yesterday that left me crippled in bed. I also have hot flashes that make me want to strip off all my clothes and run into a bank of snow. :haha:
The most annoying of them all? I'm breaking out like crazy. It happened last cycle too. I have horrible acne right now, when usually I don't.

Hopefully it will all be worth it and we'll get our BFPs, right? :hugs:

Oh I hope so, it'll certainly make it worth it.
I've actually had really great skin since I've taken it. Weird how it affects everyone differently.

Just been for another pee!! Jeez

I used to take mine in the evening then sleep through the side effects.

I took 100mg of clomid for 3 cycles I experienced the same side effects occasional hot flashes headaches and very painful and bloated around ovulation.
:dust:

ah jeez, i might try it at night on my next cycle. if i need another cycle!!

I had some crazy side effects as well on my first cycle. The next one I started taking it at night and it made a huge difference. I don't sleep great but it's so much better than dealing with it during the day. My side effects actually decreased even as my doses increased so maybe once your body is used to it its not as bad. But Of course no one really wants to get used to all of this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->