Upset and disappointed

nluedecke

Reaction score
I told myself that I would get so caught up on the whole trying to become pregnant. So I didn't but now I am upset because I have no clue when and if I already ovulated, according to the calendar I should have ovulated around June 3rd but I am not sure I did. So we have BD everyday from AF except for the 1st and the 2nd and then BD on the
3rd but not the 4th or the 5th. I have been so uncomfortable this week from headaches and gas and being bloated that at the beginning of the week I was ready to BD and sometimes BD twice in one day. Then all of sudden I got grumpy and just tired. For the past three days I have come home from work exhausted and usually take a 2 hour nap then go right back to bed for the night. Not to mention my stomach feels like it's twice the size then it really is. I have no idea where I am in my cycle just that it's CD 16 but nothing else. :( :dohh::growlmad::shrug:

Sorry you're feeling down. I know what you mean about not wanting to obsess over ttc. I was on a break from ttc after mos of BFN, and now were ntnp (because of getting so stressed by it) since I realized I'm late WHAM! All obsessed again.

I think I've decided that I'm asking too much of myself to just be all calm and collected. I don't know why I expect myself to be all stoic and blasé. It makes me feel like such a faker. Honestly, this will likely be the most significant thing that will happen in my life. And, I've never done this before! Of COURSE I'm going to obsess. OF COURSE I'm going to have ups and downs! I can't just pretend that I'm too cool for school...I'm not.

What I'm saying is - be gentle with yourself. The TWW is a head trip... And ttc can really mess with your mind! You're not alone in that, or in the frustration it causes.

This can really be a turtle/hare scenario! Lol So far, I'm a turtle. I'm in it for the long haul at this point. If you aren't sure whether you o'd yet- you could keep up the every other day DTD schedule- if you're feeling up for it.

Good luck. Hope you are feeling better.

Thank you!!! I think I should do the same. He leaves for two weeks on Monday and I will go up Thursday for the weekend so hopefully we get in alot of BD or just break and start back up on that Thursday. Oh maybe I will have a BFP to show him when I fly in on Thursday. Hey I can dream, can't I? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->