Upset... Gail not as good as people say??

jenlouise

Reaction score
To be honest im a bit upset and i know i shouldnt be but i had a reading from Gail and she said i was fall preg either nov or dec just gone, well she was wrong. thinking she isnt as good as people say x:nope:

Her reading for me was nonsense too. I think you have to take these things with a pinch of salt really :shrug:

I certainly won't be getting an email reading ever again, no matter how good the reputation is!!

Im sure the psychics do 100's of pregnancy readings, they cant be spot on with everyone, they do seem to get many people right I just think the ones they dont get right or a prediction might be delayed through that persons actions seem to shout louder on the boards than the ladies who are happy with a reading and get a prediction,if you pin everything on a prediction or let them rule your life, I think you only have yourself to blame.

I think what alot of people on the boards need to determine is its not being pregnant, thats your frustration and upset .
Alot of people seem to dis and blame the psychics for this, when its not their fault your not pregnant, maybe it was something you did or didnt do to make the prediction not happen, they arent magic after all these psychics are they?

sometimes hunny thats why its best left alone as u get your hopes up for something and feel so let down when it doesnt happen! i would feel the exact same as u if i had a reading saying that too
Hugs
Lou
xxx

No I had a reading from Gail, totally disappointed she told me I will concieve a girl in August 2010 well we are now Feb 2011 and still no sign! Plus most psychics have predicted a boy for me. And psychics I have seen in real life not just some pony Ebay things!
Also I think if you purchase a conception reading then you give it all away. Basically you tell them how desperate you are for a baby so they tell you whatever they like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->