Upset

jess11991

Reaction score
It hurts so much to know that fob cares more about his life and new girlfriend than our beautiful daughter. It has been almost 2 months since he has saw her last and doesnt even make an effort to try and be a dad. I am so upset that he can just throw her away like she never mattered. He has said he loves her and he misses her but yet he cant take 2 hours out of his day to see her? Im going this completely alone trying to make up for her daddy not being there. I know she is only 6 months old but this is a time they should be bonding and he is no where to be found :nope:

if hes not bothered (which makes my blood boil) theres not much u can do other then carry on looking after ur girl.
my dad doesnt give a dam about me and to be honest ive never been bothered because i have my mum, im sure ur girl will feel the same x

I use to get so upset about liams dad not caring, ive wasted so much time stressing/crying about it, thinking how could anyone go a day let alone a few months without seeing liam. He can see liam when he wants now, he's already missed one visit because his knee hurt yet on his fb status later that afternoon he asked if anyone wanted to go to the pub! i just cant be arsed caring as its not my fault (or yours) that he has decided to put other things before his child so why should we waste our energy! Your little girl has you and thats all she'll ever need, hopefully the FOB will step up and be the dad your LO deserves but in the mean time try not to let it get to you because i know how you feel and it drove me crazy! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I feel so much better :D the way I see it now is its his lose that he has missed out on everything so far.... Im all my little girl needs and I do my best to provide her with the best life without her dad

Its amazing eh how a new shagpiece stops fellas from seeing their kids.

The git :grr:

You keep raising your little lady and it's his los.

:hugs:

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back